To stream your IPTV service provider’s channels on your preferred devices, you need an IPTV player. To stream your IPTV channels for free with adequate features, the Trex IPTV player is a viable option. You can stream your IPTV playlist on Trex easily with its easy and accessible UI. Since the app is available on Play Store, you can easily install the app on your device.
Why choose Trex IPTV Player
- This IPTV Player has EPG support for displaying TV programs schedule.
- It also supports Dynamic Language Switching.
- Trex comes with Parental control for monitoring Kid’s streaming.
- It has external player support for streaming the content in the desired player app.
- Trex supports casting features.
Importance of VPN when Streaming IPTV
A VPN is an essential tool for streaming IPTV channels on a device. The main use of VPN in IPTV service is that it helps with online tracking from intruders and helps for seamless streaming. There are a lot of VPN services available for streaming devices, and we strongly recommend ExpressVPN and NordVPN for the best protection.
How to Install Trex IPTV Player on Android Devices
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. In the search bar, type Trex IPTV Player and search the app in the Play Store.
3. Select the app from the results.
4. Tap the Install button to download the app on your Android.
5. Click Open to open the Trex IPTV Player app.
6. Sign in with IPTV credentials and start streaming using Trex IPTV player.
How to Install Trex IPTV on Firestick
1. Choose the Search option on the Firestick Home screen.
2. Now, type Downloader in the search and select the Downloader app from the results.
3. Click the Get or Download button to install the app on your Firestick.
4. Now select the following options: Settings > My Fire TV > Developer options > Install Unknown Apps.
5. From the Install Unknown Apps section, turn on the Downloader app.
6. Now, go back to the home screen and open the Downloader app.
7. Enter the Trex IPTV APK URL and tap on the Go button.
8. Choose the Install option from the pop-up to download Trex IPTV on Firestick.
9. Now open the installed Trex IPTV app and start streaming any IPTV channels on your Firestick.
How to Install Trex IPTV on Smart TV
1. Open any web browser on your PC and download the Trex IPTV APK from a trusted source.
2. Now copy the downloaded APK file into a USB drive.
3. Then insert the USB drive into the back of your Smart TV.
4. Now turn on your Smart TV and click the Settings option.
5. In settings, choose the Device Preferences option and select Security & restrictions.
6. Then select the Unknown sources option and toggle on the feature.
7. Now go back to Settings and click the Apps option.
8. Select the TV Guard option on the top.
9. Choose the App manager option.
10. Now, click the Install from USB option.
11. Select the Trex IPTV Player APK file and click Install to install the app on your Smart TV.
12. Now open the Trex IPTV player is ready to stream IPTV channels in its player.
How to Install Trex IPTV on your PC
1. Download and Install the BlueStacks app on your PC using the official website.
2. Open the BlueStacks emulator and log in with your Google account. (If prompted)
3. Now open the Play store app on the BlueStacks Emulator.
4. Search for Trex IPTV in the Google Play Store.
5. Choose Trex IPTV player from the search result and click Install to install the IPTV Player.
6. After installing, select Open to launch the Trex IPTV and log in to your IPTV Providers.
7. Now, choose the content for streaming on Windows or Mac PC.
You can contact the Trex IPTV player by communicating with the comments section on Play Store. Or you can contact the IPTV player using the developer’s email, available on the official website.
Trex IPTV player offers free streaming for IPTV channels on every device. The new update of the app comes with a catch-up feature for Live TV, movies, series, etc. It offers excellent parental control and customer support.
Alternative to Trex IPTV Player
If you like to have more options on an IPTV player, then check out the alternative section in the following.
SoPlayer is one of the popular IPTV players that has an intuitive UI. You can stream M3U URL playlists, including TV channels, VOD, and TV shows. This free IPTV player supports cool features like TV catch-up, EPG, categorized content, etc.
IPTV is an app that streams IPTV channels for free, and it also has a premium version that costs $8.99/ month. The player supports M3U and Xtream codes API file format for streaming. The IPTV app comes with a special dark mode feature for its users for comfortable streaming at night.
IPTV Smarters Pro
IPTV Smarters Pro is a famous IPTV player app that is free of cost to users. Using the free IPTV player, you can get to use its cool features like picture-in-picture mode, EPG, external player support, etc. You can also stream offline media content in the app.