Most IPTV provides only contents. You need an external media player to play the contents. Silk Stream IPTV is one of them. You have to add an M3U link to watch the IPTV content. Category layout is done perfectly. So, users will find no inconvenience with the IPTV player.
Silk Stream IPTV is a premium IPTV media player app that costs $7 per month. The cost is low compared to other IPTV players. With the new update, advanced features like integrated VPN, live TV recordings, and offline download are added.
How to Sign Up for Silk Stream IPTV
1. Go to the official website of Silk Stream.
2. Click on the Buy Now option and choose a plan.
3. Again, click on Buy Now option.
4. Select the Number of Devices that you want to connect and tap on Add to Bag.
5. Then, select the Checkout option.
6. Enter your Email and tap on Checkout.
7. Enter your payment information.
8. Tap on the Pay option to make the transaction.
9. Your IPTV log-in credentials will be sent to your mail.
Get a VPN for IPTV Streaming
Though the IPTV player has a built-in VPN, there are possibilities of data leaks while you are surfing the internet. So, it will be better to use VPN is to safeguard your privacy. VPN hides your IP address and encrypts your data. The best-known VPN is Norton VPN and ExpressVPN.
How to Install Silk Stream IPTV on Android Devices
1. Search for Silk Stream IPTV on the web browser.
2. Check the reliable source to download the application.
3. Click on the Download APK option.
4. Click on OK from the popup menu to download the IPTV APK.
5. Open the IPTV file once the download is completed.
6. Click on the Install option.
7. The application will install within a couple of minutes.
8. Open the IPTV app and accept the privacy conditions.
9. Now, click on the Plus Icon to add M3U URL and start streaming.
How to Install Silk Stream IPTV on Firestick
1. Connect the Firestick device to your TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home Button on your Firestick remote.
3. Select the Find option from the Home menu.
4. Then select the Search option.
5. Type Downloader and search for it.
6. Choose the Downloader from the result and select the Get option to download it on your Firestick device.
7. Then, go to Settings and turn on Downloader from the Install Unknown Apps section.
8. Open the Downloader application and enter the URL of Silk Stream IPTV and select GO.
9. Then, open the IPTV application and install it.
10. Now, you can open the application and add an M3U URL to stream it.
How to Install Silk Stream IPTV on Smart TV
1. Download Silk Stream IPTV from a reliable source to your PC and copy it to a USB drive.
2. Now, insert the USB Drive into your Smart TV.
3. Open the USB drive from the File Manager app.
4. Choose the IPTV APK file and install it on your Smart TV.
5. Then, open the IPTV app and click on the Plus icon to add M3U URL.
6. Start streaming the live TV channels.
How to Install Silk Stream IPTV on PC
1. Download the Silk Stream APK file from a reliable source to your PC.
2. Download and install the BlueStacks application on your PC.
3. Open the BlueStacks app and tap on the My Apps section.
4. Now, drag and drop the IPTV apk file to install it.
5. Then, open the IPTV app and log in using your credentials.
6. Start streaming all the IPTV content.
Silk Stream IPTV offers only one way of customer support. You can send mail to contact customer support at [email protected] and you will get a response within 24 hours.
To your reminder, Silk Stream IPTV is a paid version. It will not be suitable for all. But, you will get premium experience with arranged categories. If you don’t like to use a premium version, there are a lot of free versions like Trex IPTV Player and GSE SMART IPTV.