Some IPTV providers offer only video content. Some provide an app to stream video content. But, only a few IPTV providers offer both the video content and the app to stream it. King-Box IPTV is one such IPTV. These kind of applications are rare these days as most IPTV service provider comes only as a provider. You might need an external player to stream it. So it is best to use providers like King-Box.
Like most of the IPTV providers, King-Box IPTV is a premium service provider, You need to purchase a plan to gain access and you can connect only one device. It also allows you to add an M3U URL to stream IPTV content from other sources. The procedure to install King-Box IPTV on your devices is simple.
How to Sign Up for King-Box IPTV
1. Go to the official website of King-Box IPTV.
2. Scroll down to view the plans and click on Order Now.
3. There are three options from the category section on the left, namely Trail products, Full packages, One country only packages.
4. Select anyone based on your preference and click on Order Now.
5. Now, choose your billing cycle and click on Continue.
6. Then, review your order and click on Checkout.
7. Enter your personal information and tap on Complete Order.
8. Your login credentials will be sent to your mail.
9. You can use your login credentials to stream the IPTV content.
Need for VPN when Streaminng IPTV
To browse safely on the IPTV platform, use VPN. It protects users privacy and encrypts data. The most popular VPN are ExpressVPN and NordVPN. With a VPN, you can stream all the IPTV with complete anonymity.
How to Install King-Box IPTV in Android Devices
1. Search for King-Box IPTV in any web browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
2. Download the IPTV apk file from a reliable source.
3. Then, select the downloaded file and tap on Install.
4. Launch the IPTV app and log in with your credentials.
5. Stream the IPTV content.
How to Install King-Box IPTV on Firestick
1. Connect the Firestick device to your TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home button and enter into the home screen.
3. Select the Find option from the menu.
4. Then, select the Search option.
5. Enter Downloader and search for it.
6. Select the Downloader application from the search result.
7. Now, select the Get option to install it on your Firestick device.
8. Then, go to the Settings and turn on the Downloader toggle from the Install Unknown Apps section.
9. Open the Downloader application and enter the URL of King-Box IPTV. Click on Go to download.
10. Then, install the IPTV app.
11. Now, you can log in with your credentials and access IPTV contents.
How to Install King-Box IPTV on Smart TV
1. Down the King-Box app on your PC.
2. Copy the IPTV APK file to your USB drive.
3. Then, connect the USB drive to your Smart TV.
4. Open a File Manager to access the USB drive.
5. Select the APK file of King-Box IPTV and install it on your Smart TV.
6. Finally, you can open the application and stream the content.
How to Install King-Box IPTV on PC
1. Download the KIng-Box IPTV APK file on your PC.
2. Also, download Bluestacks and install it.
3. Open the BlueStacks and login with your Google account.
4. Go to the My Apps tab and drag & drop the IPTV APK file to install it.
5. Open the King-Box application and stream your favorite content.
Users can create an account on the official website of King-Box and raise a ticket. Their support team works for 24 hours and they will give you a response as soon as possible.
King-Box IPTV is a rare IPTV service provider as it acts as both provider and player. But you have to purchase a plan to get access. King-Box IPTV is the best application as you don’t have to go to a third-party player to stream it. You can also play other IPTV content with an M3U URL. So, don’t wait for it to purchase and start to stream. Get other IPTV providers like Purple IPTV.