LiveSoccerTV is a one-stop destination that guides you to watch all the major football leagues around the world. It includes football events like FIFA world cup 2022, La Liga, Liga MX, English Premier League, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, and more. Moreover, you don’t have to pay for any subscription to access the LiveSoccerTV platform. Additionally, you can get LiveSoccerTV on devices like Android phones, iOS, Firestick, Smart TV, Windows & Mac PC.
Why Choose LiveSoccerTV
The following features will help you decide to choose the LiveSoccerTV platform:
- Get details about your favorite teams, leagues, and competitions
- Provides links to official and legal audio and video streams
- Lets you know the official rights holders of premier leagues and the world cup
- You will get a reminder to stream your favorite football games live.
- Share match details with your friends
- Get live text commentary in English for soccer matches
Channels offered by LiveSoccerTV
LiveSoccerTV doesn’t have any live-streaming options or illegal streams; You will only get the information on the platform where the live football match is streaming. Let us take FIFA World Cup 2022 as an example. On the LiveSoccerTV platform, you will get the complete football game schedules and the platform (FOX Sports) where you can stream live football games on.
Do I Need to Connect to a VPN to Stream on LiveSoccerTV
Eventhough LiveSoccerTV is a legal platform, it is mandatory to connect to a VPN to safeguard your privacy. This is because browsing on the internet brings you great to your privacy as your online activity could get tracked. To avoid that, you can encrypt your internet connection by connecting your streaming device to the best VPNs like NordVPN or ExpressVPN.
How to Watch LiveSoccerTV
You can install and stream LiveSoccerTV on the following devices:
How to Install LiveSoccerTV on Android Smartphone
1. Locate the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Click the Search bar. Then, enter and search for LiveSoccerTV.
3. Select the app from the search results and click the Install button.
4. After installation, hit Open to launch the app.
5. Sign in to your account if required.
6. Select a football event, and you will get a complete match schedule.
7. You can also stream the live football event by clicking on the streaming platform.
How to Get LiveSoccerTV on iOS Smartphone
1. Go to the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Search and install the LiveSoccerTV app.
3. Once the installation is over, tap the Open button to launch the app on your device.
4. Go through the schedule of your favorite matches.
5. Start streaming your favorite events using the service provider on your device.
How to Stream LiveSoccerTV on Firestick
1. Launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote control.
2. Tap the Find tab from the home screen and click the Search tile.
3. Enter Amazon Silk Browser in the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
4. Search and select the Amazon Sik browser from the search result.
5. Next, hit the Get or Download button to install the Amazon Silk browser.
6. Launch the app on your Firestick after installation.
7. Click the Accept Terms button.
8. Now, the Bing.com screen will appear by default.
9. Enter the URL https://www.livesoccertv.com/ in the search bar and click Go.
10. You will be redirected to the official website of LiveSoccerTV.
11. You can now get the news and highlights of your favorite matches on Firestick.
How to Get LiveSoccerTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Turn on your PC and ensure it is connected to the internet.
2. Open a web browser and visit the official website of LiveSoccerTV.
4. You can go through the information provided and enjoy streaming your favorite football games live.
How to Watch LiveSoccerTV on Smart TV
1. Power on your Smart TV and ensure it is connected to the internet.
2. Navigate to Settings and select Device Preferences.
3. Choose Security & restrictions and enable Unknown Sources.
4. Open a web browser on your PC and download the LiveSoccerTV APK from a reliable website.
5. Copy the APK file to a USB drive and connect it to the USB port on your Smart TV.
6. Go to App Manager on your Smart TV and locate the APK file.
7. Tap the Install button to install the app on your TV.
8. After installation, launch the LiveSoccerTV app on your Smart TV.
9. Sign in to your account if required and start to stream your favorite football games live.
LiveSoccerTV provides customer support via the online contact form. Users can visit the official website and fill out the form with a message. A representative from the support team will contact you via email as soon as possible. But live chat support is not offered.
LiveSoocerTV is the best choice for sports fans who like to stay up-to-date with their favorite matches. But remember, you can get only updates about the matches and the service provider to stream the live game. To live stream the sports leagues, you must get a subscription from the participative service providers. But this platform will not be suitable for users who are looking to stream football events for free.
Alternatives to LiveSoccerTV
In case you are looking to stream all the football games live using the best IPTV providers, here are the alternatives for you: