Freedom IPTV is a popular Kodi addon that offers popular movies, TV shows, and live TV channels for free. With this addon, you can stream live TV channels from the USA and UK. As this service is completely free to use, you can install the Freedom addon using Kodi on devices like Android phones, iOS, Firesticks, Windows & Mac PC. Users can also watch their favorites without registration and subscription.
Features of Freedom IPTV Addon
The following are some of the intuitive features of the Freedom addon:
- It has an intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- Stream live TV, movies, and TV shows.
- No registration or subscription is required.
- VPN friendly service
Why Do I Need to Connect to a VPN While Streaming Freedom IPTV Addon
You need to use a VPN with your device to ensure you are safe online. This is because streaming content from unregistered streaming services like Freedom IPTV addons may deliver some pirated content. You will be at risk when you use these services, and there are possibilities for third parties to track your online activity. Hence, you need to connect to the best VPN on streaming devices like ExpressVPN or NordVPN when you stream content through Freedom IPTV.
How to Get Freedom IPTV Addon
You can install the Freedom IPTV using the Kodi app. This addon can be installed on the following devices.
- Android Smartphone– Download the Kodi app from the Google Play Store.
- Windows PC– Install the Kodi app from the Microsoft Store.
- Mac PC- Get the Kodi app from its official website.
- Firestick – To install Kodi on Firestick, you need to follow the steps below:
- First, go to the Amazon App Store on your Amazon Firestick and install the Downloader app.
- Next, enable the Downloader to install apps from Firestick Settings > My Fire TV > Developer options > Install Unknown Apps > Choose the Downloader app and turn it on.
- Now, launch the Downloader app and input the URL of the Kodi APK File (https://bit.ly/3EJeMG8) in the URL field.
- Next, hit the Go button to download the APK File of Kodi.
- Once the Kodi APK File is downloaded, hit the Install button to install the app on your Firestick.
How to Install Freedom IPTV Addon on Kodi
Since Freedom IPTV is a third-party addon, you need to enable unknown sources on Kodi to install the Freedom addon.
Enable Unknown Sources
1. Launch the Kodi app on your device.
2. Click the Settings icon at the top left corner.
3. Choose Add-ons on the left pane.
4. Click Unknown Sources and swipe the toggle to enable it on your device.
5. In the prompt that appears, tap the Yes button.
Install Freedom IPTV Addon using My Free World Repository
1. Get back to the Kodi home screen and click the Settings icon.
2. Tap the File Manager tile.
3. Select Add Source on the next screen.
4. Hit the <None> field and provide the following URL http://legionworldtv.com/zips.
5. Next, enter the source file name and click the Ok button.
6. Go to the System screen and select the Add-ons tile.
7. Choose the Install from zip file option.
8. Pick the folder you saved previously and click the zip file and tap Ok.
9. Now, the My Free World Repository add-on installed message will appear.
10. Tap the Install from repository option.
11. Select My Free World Repository on the next screen.
12. Click Video add-ons.
13. Tap the Freedom folder.
14. On the next screen, hit the Install button at the bottom of the screen.
15. Within a couple of minutes, the Freedom IPTV Addon installed notification will get displayed on the screen.
How to Use Freedom IPTV Addon
1. On the Kodi home screen, click Add-ons from the left pane.
2. Choose Video add-ons on the next screen.
3. Scroll down and click the Freedom IPTV Addon.
4. Now, you can view the home screen of the IPTV addon.
5. Pick your favorite IPTV content and watch it on your device.
Freedom IPTV offers a massive collection of movies and TV shows. It is the best option for those who like to explore more entertainment without spending a penny. But streaming on the Freedom Addon is not always safe. So it is better to connect to a VPN on your streaming device to watch your favorites.
Alternatives to Freedom IPTV Addon
You can also try the Kodi addons mentioned below as alternatives to the Freedom IPTV addon.