An Internet Protocol Television is a streaming service that offers various live TV channels and on-demand content over the internet. Without cable, you can stream your favorite live TV channels. IPTV is the best option if you are planning to cut the cord. Most of the IPTV providers provide reliable service with a smooth interface and a stable connection. This write-up will give you a detailed review of the Pekan TV IPTV along with its installation guide.
Pekan TV IPTV Box offers 6000+ live TV channels for just $18/month. The live TV channels and on-demand content are neatly categorized along with the TV programming guide. It has got an intuitive interface alow offers a fast and easy connection. The salient features include adding favorites, a user-friendly layout with native player integration, subtitle support, built-in live TV recording, password protection, parental control, and more. The IPTV app is compatible with multiple devices.
How to Sign Up for Pekan TV IPTV
1. Install the Pekan TV app on your device.
2. Then, launch the IPTV app.
3. Click on the Settings option.
4. Now, choose My Account.
5. Choose Sign up or create an account.
6. Complete the payment to get access to 6000 live TV channels.
Use VPN for IPTV Streaming
VPN is a mandatory option for streaming with IPTV service providers. It is safe to use a VPN in order to protect your online privacy and security. So, make sure to use premium VPN like IPVanish VPN or NordVPN. It will hide your IP address online and you will be staying anonymous. None could track you and sometimes it prevents your devices from being hacked. You can also bypass geo-restrictions and access any content.
How to Install Pekan TV on Android Devices
1. On your Android smartphone or tablet, open the Settings app.
2. Now, click on the Security and Restrictions settings option.
3. Enable the toggle near the Unknown Sources.
4. Search for the Pekan TV APK in a web browser.
5. Select from any reliable sources.
6. Click on the Download button.
7. Once the IPTV app is downloaded, click Install.
8. Launch the IPTV app and sign in with your account.
9. Stream your favorite IPTV content.
How to Install Pekan TV on Firestick
1. Choose the Find option followed by Search.
2. Type Downloader on the search screen.
3. Select the Downloader app.
4. Click the Download button.
5. On the home screen, select Settings > My Fire TV.
6. Choose the Developer Options.
7. On the next screen, click on Install Unknown Apps.
8. Now, turn on the Downloader app.
9. Launch the Downloader app on your Firestick.
10. Highlight on the URL field an on-screen keyboard will pop up.
11. Type the URL of Pekan TV IPTV.
12. Click Go and wait for the IPTV app the download.
13. Open the IPTV app and log in with your IPTV account.
14. Start streaming the live TV channels.
How to Install Pekan TV on Smart TV
1. On your Android Smart TV, install the Aptoide TV App Store from the Google Play Store.
2. Now, click Open to launch the IPTV app on your smart TV.
3. Click Allow providing the necessary access.
4. Now, click on the Search icon.
5. Type Pekan TV IPTV Box on the search screen and select the app.
6. Click on the Download button.
7. Once the IPTV app is downloaded, install the app.
8. Then, launch the IPTV app and sign in to your account.
9. Watch your favorite content on your Smart TV.
How to Install Pekan TV on PC
1. Download the Pekan TV IPTV APK on your PC.
2. Then, install BlueStacks on your PC.
3. Launch BlueStacks on your PC.
4. Click on the My Apps tab.
5. Copy the APK URL file here.
6. Click on the file and choose the Install option.
6. Now, the IPTV app is installed on your PC.
7. Launch the Pekan TV IPTV app to start streaming.
There is no dedicated customer support for the Pekan TV IPTV. You can visit the developer’s page to make sure that your queries are settled. Otherwise, you can use simple troubleshooting methods in order to make sure that the app and device perform well. You can also make your suggestions and queries in the comment section below.
Pekan TV IPTV offers nearly 6000 live TV channels along with movies, TV series at costs as low as $18/month. Comparatively, the IPTV is a pretty good deal especially considering the enormous content library. With a clean and intuitive interface complemented with various features, the IPTV is indeed one of the best options. Also, check out other IPTV service providers like Ignite TV and Edge IPTV.