World IPTV is a popular IPTV service provider that offers over 7000+ live TV channels from 170+ countries. It also has built-in player support. So you don’t have to install any external IPTV players to stream the IPTV content. Moreover, World IPTV is a free IPTV service provider. So, you don’t have to pay for a subscription to access the IPTV content. Additionally, you can stream the IPTV channels on devices like Android phones, Firestick, Smart TVs, Windows & Mac PC.
Why Choose World IPTV
You can consider choosing the World IPTV for the following reasons:
- Stream over 7000+ live TV channels
- It has live TV channels from over 170 countries
- Doesn’t require a registration or Subscription.
Why Connect to a VPN to Watch World IPTV
While streaming IPTV content, connect to a VPN on your streaming device to hide your IP address and geolocation. Most of the IPTV providers might track the user data and store online logs. So, connect to powerful VPNs like NordVPN and ExpressVPN on your streaming device. So that you can browse safer and access geo-restricted content with ease.
How to Watch World IPTV
You can install and stream World IPTV on the following devices:
How to Install IPTV World on Android Phone
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android phone.
2. On the search bar, enter World IPTV.
3. Search for World IPTV and pick the same app from the search results.
4. Next, hit the Install button to install the World IPTV on your device.
5. After installing the World IPTV app, launch it.
6. Sign in to your account if required.
7. Then, you can choose any live channel to stream on your Android phone.
How to Get World IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick and go to the home screen.
2. Next, hit the Find tab from the home screen.
3. Locate and click on the Search tile.
4. Use the virtual keyboard to search for the Downloader.
5. Next, pick the Downloader app from the search result.
6. Now, hit the Get or Download button to install the Downloader app.
7. After installing the Downloader app, go to the home screen and select Settings.
8. Choose the My Fire TV option from Settings.
9. Select the Developer options from the list shown.
10. Now, pick the Install Unknown Apps option.
11. Choose the Downloader app and turn it on.
12. Now, you can launch the Downloader app.
13. Select the Home tab from the left pane.
14. Input the URL of the World IPTV’s APK File on the required field.
15. Hit the Go button to download the World IPTV’s APK File (https://bit.ly/3UZGGU3).
16. After the IPTV app is downloaded, select the Install button.
17. Once the World IPTV app installation is complete, select the Open button from the popup.
18. If required, sign in to your account.
19. Now, you can start streaming your favorite live TV channels on your Firestick for free.
How to Access World IPTV on Smart TV
1. Open a web browser on your Smartphone or PC.
2. Visit https://bit.ly/3UZGGU3 to download the World IPTV’s APK File.
3. Next, copy the APK File onto a USB Drive.
4. Turn on your Smart TV and connect the USB Drive to the respective Port.
5. Now, go to the home screen of your Smart TV and hit the Settings icon.
6. Scroll down and select the Device Preferences section.
7. From the Device Preferences section, select the Security & Restrictions option.
8. Choose the Unknown Sources options and toggle it on.
9. Go back to Settings and choose the Apps option.
10. From the Apps section, select the TV Guard option.
11. Now, hit the App Manager tile.
12. Choose the Install from USB option.
13. Select the World IPTV’s APK File and install the app on your Smart TV.
14. After the IPTV app is installed, open it.
15. You can now enjoy streaming your favorite live TV channels on your Smart TV.
How to Download & Watch World IPTV on Windows & Mac PC
1. Go to a web browser on your Windows or Mac PC.
2. Download and install the BlueStacks app from its official website.
3. Again, open a web browser and visit https://bit.ly/3UZGGU3 to download the World IPTV’s APK File.
4. Now, launch the BlueStacks app and hit the Install APK icon from the menu bar to your right.
5. Choose the World IPTV’s APK File and open it.
6. Now, the IPTV app will install on the Android Emulator (BlueStacks).
7. After that, launch the World IPTV app and stream your favorite live TV channels.
Since this IPTV service provider offers its content for free, there is no customer support offered. However, you can post a review on World IPTV’s page on the Google Play Store. But the developer will take 1 week to respond to your query. So, the customer service from World IPTV is very poor.
Everything from live TV channels and the streaming quality offered is fine. But we have to accept that the customer service is poor. But there aren’t any streaming issues with this IPTV service provider. So, you can try using their service at least once to stream IPTV content for free.
Alternatives to World IPTV
In case you aren’t satisfied with the services offered by World IPTV, you can check out the alternatives mentioned below: