IPTV players are available for numerous devices. In addition to smartphones and Firestick, you can install IPTV providers on Android TV boxes too. With that, you can stream live TV channels and on-demand videos from your IPTV provider on the Android smart TVs and smart TV boxes. Among the smart TV boxes, the NOW TV smart box is the easiest to use. You can install the IPTV app on NOW TV Box too.
NOW TV Box runs on a Roku-powered OS. In the OS, you will have the App Store to install apps. Though the apps available in the App Store are minimal, you can get IPTV on the box. You can install Kodi on NOW TV Box from the store and stream IPTV contents.
How to Install Kodi on NOW TV Box to Stream IPTV
(1) On your NOW TV Box, get to the Home screen.
(2) Select the App Store menu.
(3) Choose the Search option from the App Store menu. Sometimes, the Search option will appear on the Home screen.
(4) Search for the Kodi app.
(5) Install the Kodi app on your NOW TV Box.
(6) Open the Kodi app by clicking the Open the button.
How to Setup Kodi on NOW TV Box to Stream IPTV
(1) Open the Kodi app on your NOW TV Box.
(2) Go to the Settings icon to open the Settings menu.
(3) From the Settings menu, choose the Add-ons option.
(4) On the next screen, Install from repository will appear. Select it.
(5) Find the PVR clients add-ons from the list and select it.
(6) Now, select the PVR IPTV Simple Client option.
(7) Click on the Install button.
(8) Go to the Kodi screen and click the My add-ons option.
(9) Launch the PVR Simple Client add-on.
(10) Open the Stalker Client add-on and click the Configure button.
(11) Enter the MAC Address of your device.
(12) Then, click the Server Address and enter your IPTV M3U URL.
(13) Finally, click the Enable button to save all these changes.
(14) Now, you can stream live TV channels on your NOW TV Box.
If you buy NOW TV Box for the first, you will get a limited subscription to NOW TV passes. When the free passes are expired, you can use these steps to stream IPTV videos on your NOW TV Box. Had any difficulties? Mention them in the comments below.