Fluxus IPTV is an IPTV service provider with 4000 live TV channels in all categories including sports, news, and kids. You can also stream your favorite movies, videos on-demand, and live sports online. Moreover, the Fluxus IPTV addon is available for Kodi. So, with it, you can easily access the free live TV on devices like Firestick, Android, Windows & Mac PC.
Features of Fluxus IPTV Addon
- Stream live channels from USA, UAE, UK, and more.
- Get access to movies and on-demand videos.
- Comes with an easy-to-use interface.
- No registration or subscription is required.
- Lets you integrate Real-Debrid and All Debrid
Why is VPN Necessary While Streaming The Fluxus IPTV Addon
It is common to doubt IPTV service providers as they may contain some content that will lead to legal issues. Fluxus IPTV is also a free service, so there are lots of possibilities for the provider to deliver the content without a proper license. So you need to ensure you are safe when you use these services. You can use the premium VPNs like NordVPN and ExpressVPN to ensure you are safe. Using a VPN can also unblock geo-restrictions.
How to Get Fluxus IPTV Addon
- Android Smartphones– Install the Kodi app from the Google Play Store.
- Windows PC– Download the Kodi app from the Microsoft Store.
- Mac PC– Get the Kodi app from its official website.
How to Install Kodi on Firestick
1. Navigate to the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote control.
2. Tap the Find and click the Search tile.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Select the app and click the Download button to install the app.
7. Get back to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
8. Choose My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Turn on Downloader.
9. Open the Downloader app and click the Home tab.
10. Enter the download link of the Kodi APK (https://bit.ly/3EJeMG8) in the URL field.
11. Tap the Go button to download the APK file.
12. Finally, click the Install button to install the app on your device.
How to Install Fluxus IPTV Addon
Fluxus IPTV is a third-party addon, so you need to enable unknown sources on Kodi to install it.
Enable Unknown Sources
1. Open the Kodi app and tap the Settings icon.
2. Scroll down and click the System tile.
3. Select Add-ons on the left side menu.
4. Swipe the toggle followed by Unknown Sources to enable it.
5. Hit the Yes button that appears after installation.
Install Fluxus IPTV Addon
1. Press the back button to get back to the Settings screen.
2. Choose the File Manager tile.
3. Tap the Add source folder on the next screen.
4. Click the <None> box and enter the following URL http://www.narcacist.com/repo/ and tap Ok.
5. Next, enter the file name and click the Ok button again.
6. Press the back button until you get to the System screen.
7. Hit the Add-ons tile next to File Manager.
8. Click the Package Installer icon at the top left corner.
9. Choose Install from the zip file on the right side menu.
10. Select the folder name you previously saved.
11. Click the Zip file and tap the OK button.
12. Now, the Narcacist’s Wizard Repository add-on installed message will appear on the screen.
13. Tap the Install from repository option.
14. Choose Narcacist’s Wizard Repository on the next screen.
15. Click Video add-ons and select Fluxus IPTV.
16. Tap the Install button at the bottom of the screen.
17. If the installation is successful, the Fluxus IPTV add-on installed message will appear on the screen
How to Use Fluxus IPTV Addon
1. Launch the Kodi main menu.
2. Select Add-ons and tap Video add-ons.
3. Click the Fluxus IPTV addon tile.
4. Now, you view the home screen of Fluxus IPTV.
5. Finally, you can choose or search for your favorite content and watch them on your device.
Fluxus IPTV addon is the best choice for Kodi users who wish to stream IPTV content for free. In case you don’t like the content offered by the Fluxus IPTV Kodi addon, you can also check out the other popular Kodi addons like the Crew Kodi addon to stream your favorite content.