What is the better way to watch movies, series, and live TV channels without the cable TV network? If your answer is IPTV, then you are in the right place. IPTVs are the best and the less-price way to stream on-demand video content. Live TV streaming platforms like YouTube TV and Sling TV are over-priced. Here, we explore all the things you need to know about Blast Off IPTV and how to install the IPTV on your smart devices.
Blast Off IPTV offers more than 4500 live TV channels from the USA, UK, and Canada. It has channels from every category like News, Sports, Entertainment, Kids, Religious Shows, Documentaries, Comedy, and much more. With all the wide variety of categories, Blast Off IPTV is the most recommended IPTV. Let’s get into the signup process.
Update: Blast Off IPTV has stopped working now. The IPTV is out of service.
How to Sign Up for Blast Off IPTV
(1) Go to the Blast Off IPTV website on your PC or smartphone.
(2) Navigate to the Subscriptions tab. Choose any one of the subscriptions, which starts from $6 per month.
(3) Now, the Billing page will appear. Enter your personal information and click the Checkout button.
(4) Choose the payment option and enter the payment information.
(5) When the payment is completed, you will get the IPTV credentials and M3U link to your registered mail ID.
Is VPN necessary for accessing IPTV?
Whenever you stream video content using IPTV providers, use the VPN to protect your personal information. Most of the IPTV providers will track the user data and store their browsing history. By using a VPN, you can safeguard your IP address and geo-location. Premium VPNs like IPVanish VPN and Surfshark VPN have servers in every part of the country. With that, no one will know what you are doing on the internet.
Blast Off TV is Streamable on
- Android smartphones
- Amazon Firestick
- Android Smart TVs
How to Install Blast Off IPTV on Android Devices
(1) On your Android smartphone, visit the Blast Off IPTV website.
(2) Download the Blast Off TV apk file. If it shows any warning messages, click the OK or Allow button.
(3) When the download is finished, click to open it.
Note: Allow apps from unknown sources to install any outsource apps.
(4) On the installation screen, tap on the Install button.
(5) After the installation process, click the Open button.
(6) Sign in with your IPTV credentials and watch the 4500 live TV channels on your smartphone.
How to Install Blast Off IPTV on Amazon Firestick
Blast TV IPTV is not available on the Amazon App Store. You need to install the app using the Downloader app.
(1) Turn on the Firestick and wait until the Home screen appears. Click the Settings option.
(2) Choose the My Fire TV option. In the older Fire TV version, choose the Devices option.
(3) Select the Developer Options from the list of options displayed.
(4) Choose the Apps from Unknown Sources option to turn on.
(5) The confirmation pop-up will appear. Click the Turn On button.
Install Blast Off IPTV on Firestick using Downloader
(1) Go to the Fire TV’s Home screen and click the Search icon. If you have the Downloader app on your Firestick, skip to Step 6.
(2) Using the on-screen keyboard, type Downloader, and search for it.
(3) Select the Downloader app under the Apps & Games section.
(4) Click the Download button to install the Downloader app.
(5) Then, click the Open button to launch it.
(6) After that, go to the URL bar and type the Blast TV IPTV’s download link. When you finished typing, click the Go button.
(7) Click the Install button to install the apk file.
(8) Select Open to launch the Blast TV IPTV app on your Firestick.
(9) Log in with your IPTV credential and watch your favorite live TV channels on your Firestick.
How to Install Blast Off IPTV on Android Smart TV
(1) On your Android TV, go to the Blast TV IPTV website and download the apk file.
(2) Open the Downloads folder and install the apk file by allowing apps from unknown sources.
(3) Launch the Blast Off app and sign in with your IPTV account.
(4) Watch all over 4500 live TV channels on your Android smart TV.
You can use this method if you have some issues in downloading the IPTV app. On your PC, go to the Blast Off IPTV website and download the apk file. Then, copy-paste the IPTV apk to a USB drive. Insert the USB drive to your smart TV and install the apk file. Now, open the Blast Off TV and sign in to start using it.
Blast Off TV is one of the cheapest IPTV providers. With just $6 per month, you will get more than 4500 live TV channels from the USA, UK, and Canada. The live TV platform, YouTube TV costs $64.99 per month for just 85+ channels. Considering the live TV platforms, Blast Off IPTV is worth the money. If not, try Shack TV IPTV or Venom IPTV.