IPTV platforms are getting more and more popular nowadays. A low subscription and the availability to stream more live TV channels are the standout things in IPTV. Silent Ghost IPTV is one of the popular IPTV providers available right now. Here, we explore all the things you need to know about the IPTV services.
Silent Ghost IPTV offers more than 500 live TV channels from around the world. All the channels available on the IPTV are in HD quality. The best thing about the Silent Ghost IPTV is that it is available for both Android and iOS devices. Let’s see how to buy the IPTV subscription and install the app on your respective devices.
Update: Silent Ghost IPTV is no longer working. Due to some technical issues, IPTV is not accepting new customers and not providing IPTV services.
How to Sign Up for Silent Ghost IPTV
(1) Go to the Silent Ghost IPTV website on your preferred web browser.
(2) Click the Shop button on the webpage.
(3) The IPTV offers only one subscription plan, $25 per month. If you want, you can also get the 2-day free trial pack. Click the Buy Now button.
(4) On the Cart screen, click the Next button.
(5) Enter your personal information and select the payment method.
(6) After that, click the Confirm Order button. When the payment is completed, you will get the IPTV credentials and streaming link to your registered mail ID.
Is VPN necessary to stream IPTV?
Most of the IPTV providers are not official platforms. These unofficial platforms might track the user data and monitor your online logs. To safeguard your personal information, use a VPN. The popular VPNs like NordVPN and ExpressVPN will protect your IP address and geolocation with the most advanced encryption protocol. Whenever you use IPTV services, use a VPN.
There is no streaming app available on the Silent Ghost IPTV. You have to use IPTV Media Player apps like VLC, GSE SMART IPTV, or Smart IPTV.
How to Stream Silent Ghost IPTV on Android / iOS Smartphones
(2) Open the GSE SMART IPTV app on your smartphone.
(3) Press the + (plus) icon to add the IPTV link.
(4) Two options will appear, Add M3U URL and Add JSON URL. Silent Ghost IPTV has M3U URL. So, click the Add M3U URL option.
(5) Enter the playlist name and playlist link. Then, click the Add button.
(6) After a few seconds, you will get all the Silent Ghost TV contents on your smartphone.
How to Stream Silent Ghost IPTV on Firestick via VLC Player
(1) On your Firestick, navigate and select the Search icon.
(2) Type VLC on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard and search for it.
(3) Select the VLC for Fire app from the list of apps displayed.
(4) Click the Get icon on the next screen to download and install the VLC app.
(5) When the installation gets over, click the Open button.
(6) On the VLC app, go to the Browsing option on the left pane.
(7) Choose the Open MRL option and enter the IPTV link.
(8) Now, you will get the 500+ live TV channels on your Firestick.
How to Stream Silent Ghost IPTV on VLC Media Player (Windows / Mac)
(1) Download and install the VLC Player from its official website.
(2) Open the VLC Media Player app once it is installed.
(3) Click the Media button on the toolbar and choose the Stream option. You can also press the keyboard shortcut key Ctrl + S.
(4) The Open Media dialog box will open. Tap the Network tab.
(5) Enter the IPTV link on the URL bar and click the Stream button.
(6) It will take a few minutes to connect to the IPTV services. When it is connected, you will get the IPTV contents on your PC.
Silent Ghost IPTV offers only one way of customer support, Email support. You have to specify your name, email id, your query, and images (optional). You will get a reply from the customer executive within 2-3 business days. When compared to other IPTV providers, live chat customer support is the missing one in this IPTV.
Silent Ghost IPTV is one of the popular IPTV services providing 500+ live TV channels. But the number of channels, streaming app, minimal customer support are the major concerns of the IPTV. Lack of subscription options is also a missing one. The best thing about the IPTV is the 2-day free trial. Get the free trial and test the service. If you are okay with it, go for the monthly subscription plan.