Tugo TV neatly offers a curated list of 125 live TV channels. It covers channels under major categories like Entertainment, News, Sports, family, and faith-based. You can enjoy it on multiple devices like your phone, tablet, and TV. With a subscription, you can stream on 3 devices simultaneously. It even offers a 3-day free trial. Also, it offers 168-hours of catch-up streaming. It costs $29.99/month and $299.99/year. Now let us see more about this IPTV service provider.
Is VPN Necessary for Tugo TV
VPN is an absolute necessity while streaming with an IPTV Service Provider. You can stream copyrighted content unknowingly, which might lead to legal issues. So using a VPN will prevent your IP address from being tracked. Also, if there is any geo-restricted content, Tugo TV will help you to bypass those restrictions. Use VPNs like IPVanish and Norton for more security.
How to Subscribe to Tugo TV
(1) Visit the official site of Tugo TV (https://tugotv.com/).
(2) Then select the plan that you want to subscribe for.
(3) Now, click on the Select Plan button or Start your 3-day free trial.
(4) On the next screen, enter the mandatory details that have been asked for.
(5) Now, proceed with payments to get the subscription to the IPTV provider.
(6) The usernames and passwords will be sent via email.
Tugo TV Channels List
With Tugo TV subscription, you will get access to the following channels.
- Food Network
- Animal Planet
- Trvl Channel
How to Install Tugo TV on Android (Phone, Tablet, TV)
(1) Launch the Play Store app on your Android phone, tablet, or TV.
(2) Search for the Tugo TV and click Install on the app description page on the Play Store.
(3) Click Open to launch the app after the installation.
(4) On the app welcomes screen, enter your login credentials.
(5) Once you log in, wait for a while for the contents to load.
(6) And that’s it. Now you can stream and enjoy Tugo TV on an Android device.
How to Watch Tugo TV on Firestick
(1) On your Amazon Fire Stick streaming device, press the home button.
(2) Now choose Find > Search.
(3) On the search screen, type ES File Explorer.
(4) Select the app from the search results.
(5) Download the app on your streaming device.
(6) Then, go back to the home screen and click on the Settings option.
(7) Select My Fire TV >> Developer Options and then highlight Install Unknown Apps.
(8) Enable the ES File Explorer app and launch the app on your Firestick.
(9) Now, select the Tools button.
(10) Click on the Downloader option.
(11) Select New (+) button.
(12) On the Path field, type the APK URL of Tugo TV and enter any Name you want.
(13) Click Download Now and once the app is downloaded, install the app on your streaming device.
(14) Launch the app, Sign in with your username and password.
How to Get Tugo TV on Apple Devices (iPhone, iPad, Apple TV)
(1) Launch the Apple App Store on your iPhone or iPad, or Apple TV.
(2) Click on the Search option.
(3) Search for the Tugo TV app.
(4) Now, click on the Get button to download the app from the App Store.
(5) Wait for the app to download and install.
(6) Open the app and log in with your username and password.
How to Add Tugo TV on Roku
(1) Turn on your Roku streaming device and press the home button.
(2) Select the Streaming Channels.
(3) Search for the Tugo TV USA app.
(4) Select the appropriate app from the search lists.
(5) Click on the Add Channel button.
(6) On the home screen, log in with your username and password.
(7) Now, select the movies or live TV channels to stream.
How to Chromecast Tugo TV on Smart TV
If your smart TV has built-in Chromecast support or you have connected Chromecast to your TV, you can cast Tugo TV to your Smart TV from your mobile.
(1) Set up and make sure to connect your mobile phone and your Chromecast device to the same WiFi network.
(2) Now, launch the IPTV Provider app on your iOS or Android mobile phone.
(3) Make sure to log in to your account.
(4) Then, play any video and click on the Cast icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
(5) Select your Chromecast device name from the list of available devices.
(6) And that’s it. The video you play will be cast on your TV.
You should go to the official site of the Tugo TV, click on the Help/FAQ section in the top-right corner of the screen. Choose any of the three options. If you have small queries that are common, you can find answers in Knowledgebase. Or, if you want to report an issue, you can send a Support Ticket. If you have a particular query that needs immediate addressing, click on the Contact Us button.
With 24/7 customer support and other salient features, Tugo is one of the best IPTV service providers that you could try. You can find it on various official app stores with minimal channels. You can try some other IPTV Service Providers like Fuel IPTV and Elite TV IPTV.