Supreme TV IPTV stands unique from all other IPTV service providers with a user-friendly layout and attractive design. The IPTV has 6000+ live TV channels for streaming anytime with EPG support. It offers excellent parental control features with a built-in IPTV Player, multi-screen feature, and dynamic language switching. You can watch the PPV channels on this IPTV, and you can stream sports content in full HD quality. The app can be installed on Android, PC, Smart TV, Firestick, and Kodi.
The IPTV offers four different plans
- £12 per month
- £33 for three months
- £66 for six months
- £100 for a year
How to Sign Up for Supreme TV IPTV
1. Go to the Supreme TV IPTV website on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Click on the VOD option in the top-right corner.
3. Choose the type of content you want to stream, like live TV, VOD, or Rentals.
4. Then, select the Subscription offer with respect to the service you choose.
5. Now, proceed with the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Need for VPN when streaming IPTV
The VPN is absolutely necessary to stream with an IPTV service provider. The main purpose of a VPN is to safeguard your online presence by hiding your IP address. So that you can stay anonymous while browsing the internet. Use a reliable VPN service like NordVPN or IPVanish VPN to make sure that your safety and privacy are protected.
How to Stream Supreme TV IPTV on Firestick
1. Install the ES File Explorer app on your Amazon Firestick
2. Select the Settings option.
3. Select the My Fire TV option from the Settings screen.
4. Choose Developer Options > Instal Unknown Apps.
5. Enable the toggle near the ES File Explorer.
6. Open the ES File Explorer app and choose Tools. You need to get the premium version of ES File Explorer to download apk files.
7. Select the Downloader option.
8. Enter the Supreme TV IPTV APK URL in the Path box.
9. Click Download Now.
10. Choose Install to install the app.
11. Launch the Supreme TV app on your Firestick.
12. Choose the server after launching the app.
13. Stream all the live TV channels.
1. Open the Play Store app on your Android smartphone or tablet.
2. On the search field, type Supreme TV IPTV and select the app.
3. Click on the Install button to download and install the IPTV app.
4. Choose the Open button to launch the app.
5. Now, tap Allow to provide the necessary permissions.
6. Once the IPTV app is opened, choose the Server.
7. Enter the Username and Password of your subscription.
8. Now, select the show you want to stream.
How to Stream Supreme TV IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Install the BlueStacks app on your PC from the official website.
2. Also, download the Supreme TV IPTV apk on your PC.
3. Now, open BlueStacks and click on the My Apps tab.
4. Open the folder in which you saved the APK file.
5. Now, drag and drop the IPTV Apk file on the BlueStacks.
6. The IPTV app will be installed on your PC.
7. Open the IPTV app and stream your favorite content.
How to Watch Supreme TV IPTV on Smart TV
1. Download the Supreme TV apk on your PC from a reliable source.
2. Copy the APK file to a USB Drive.
3. Connect your USB Drive to your TV and start the Smart TV.
4. Go to Settings and select Device Preferences.
5. Choose Security & restrictions and click Unknown Sources to turn on the settings.
6. Open the File Manager app and click on the USB Drive.
7. Click on the APK File and choose Install.
8. Open the IPTV app and watch all the on-demand content.
How to Stream Supreme TV IPTV on Kodi
1. Download the Kodi app and install the app on your device.
2. Launch the Kodi app and go to the Settings menu.
3. Select System in Settings and click Add-ons in the menu.
4. Choose Unknown Sources to enable the installation.
5. Click Yes and select File Manager in the available options.
6. Select Add Source in the File Manager and choose the None option.
7. Enter the Media URL in the media location field and select OK.
8. Provide the Repository Name and choose the OK option.
9. Select Add-ons on the home screen and choose the Open-box icon.
10. Click Install from Zip File and select Repository.
11. Choose the Zip file and select OK in the prompt.
12. Select Install from repository and choose the Repository.
13. Click Video add-ons and select Supreme TV Add-on to install on the device.
14. Launch the Supreme TV IPTV app and sign in to your subscription account.
15. Select the TV channel to watch on the streaming device.
Visit the Supreme TV site from any web browser. Click on the Contact button. On the contact form, enter your name, phone number, email, subject, and message on the provided text file. Then, click Submit. You will be contacted on the provided contact details. You can contact them via email.
If you are planning to cut the cords, then Supreme TV IPTV will be your better option for streaming live TV channels and on-demand content. With multi-screen support and dynamic language switching, you can enjoy streaming on as many platforms as you want. Also, check out other IPTV service providers like Kosova IPTV, Thunder TV IPTV, and Rainha IPTV.