StreamStorm IPTV is an IPTV service that is available as Kodi Addon. You can stream a good number of entertainment, news, and Sports TV channels. It also has Live coverage of sports and News channels. To stream StreamStorm on your Kodi app, you need to install its IPTV addon using a third-party repository.
Features of Streamstorm
- The service offers a wide range of TV channels in HD resolution for streaming.
- Apart from entertainment, you can stream sports, Kid’s channel, Movie, and News channels.
- It offers TV channels for free streaming without any registration.
Why Need VPN While Streaming StreamStorm IPTV Addon
A VPN is an essential tool required to stream the IPTV channels on your device without any trouble. It is because the IPTV may contain content without a proper license. VPN comes to the rescue to mask your internet presence and safeguard you from trackers. To safeguard your data while streaming StreamStorm IPTV, we recommend using NordVPN and ExpressVPN for the best protection.
How to Get StreamStorm IPTV Addon
To Stream StreamStorm on your Kodi, you need to install it as an addon using a repository. You can get Kodi on the following devices.
- Android: Download Kodi on Android using Google Play Store.
- Windows: Install the Kodi app using Mircosoft Store.
- Mac: Download Kodi on Mac using the Kodi Official website.
- Firestick: Kodi app is not available on the Amazon App store. So you need to sideload the app on Firestick.
- Select the Search icon on the Firestick home screen.
- Type Downloader in the field and search for the app.
- Select the app and click Get or Download to install Downloader on Firestick.
- After installing, choose Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps.
- Then click Downloader and turn it ON to install the apps from unknown sources.
- Now open the Downloader app and enter the Kodi app URL on the search field and click the Go button.
- Click the Install button to side-load the Kodi app on your Firestick device.
How to Download StreamStorm IPTV Addon
You can install the SteamStorm addon on your Kodi using a repository. So to install a third-party repository, enable Unknown sources on Kodi.
Enable Unknown Sources
1: Launch the Kodi app and click the Settings option.
2: Now select the System Settings option.
3: Then choose the Add-ons option and tap on Unknown sources toggle to ON.
4: Then, click on yes from the pop-up.
How to Install StreamStorm IPTV addon
1: On the home screen of Kodi, click on the Settings option.
2: Next, select the File Manager option.
3: Then click on the Add source option and choose <none> on the pop-up.
4: Now enter the repository URL of StreamStorm and select the OK button.
5: Then rename the repository to StreamStorm and hit the OK button.
6: Now go to the home screen and select Add-ons on the left pane.
7: Under add-ons, choose Install from Zip file option.
8: Then select StreamStorm from the list.
9: Now click on the Zip file and install it on Kodi.
10: Select Install from the repository and choose StreamStorm repo.
11: Then click on Video add-ons >> StreamStorm TV.
12: Under the Add-on information pop-up, tap on the Install button to install the addon.
How to Use Streamstorm IPTV addon
1: In the home screen, choose Videos and select the Video Add-ons option.
2: In the list of add-ons, select StreamStorm.
3: Now, choose any category and stream the StreamStorm addon channels on your Kodi.
StreamStorm IPTV addon is one of the best Kodi addons to stream movies, TV shows, and Sports channels in HD resolution. Though it is free to stream, you can get a handful of content for streaming on your device. The add-on might go down due to server-down issues.
Alternative to Streamstorm IPTV addon
Sometimes the addon might not work due to server issues. In the meantime, you can use the other alternative of StreamStorm addons on Kodi for streaming.
The Sports HD addon focuses on covering sports-related content. It has live coverage of Football, Basketball, Darts, etc. To download this Sports addon, you need to use the Bugatshino repository.
Asgard Kodi addon
Asgard Kodi addon streams TV shows, movies, VOD, Sports, and Kid’s show channels in its addon. The addon supports integration with Real Debrid for more premium content. You can stream channels on 4K on the addon. The addon can be installed using the Narcacist repository.
Alvin Kodi addon
Alvin Kodi addon is used majorly to stream on-demand TV shows and Movies on the Kodi platform. With Real Debrid integration, you can watch channels in high resolution. The User-interface of the addon is friendly and easy for browsing content for streaming.