Gator IPTV is a premium IPTV provider. It has more than 10,000+ live tv channels, on-demand content, movies, tv, and more. It brings you content from different countries. You can stream live tv channels from different categories like sports, music, entertainment, kids, and more. It also gives you different plans to choose from. The IPTV gives you a 24-hour free trial which you can use to try it out. Now, to know how to install the IPTV on devices like Android, iOS, Firestick, and more, check out the space below.
Features of Gator IPTV
- Allows you to stream in HD & SD quality
- Supports devices like Kodi, Mag, Smart TV, and more
- It has over 30+ servers situated around the world
- Has content from over 40+ countries
- Allows you to stream live channels 24/7
Why Use VPN with Gator IPTV
Although not every IPTV is illegal, we need to use VPN for every IPTV so that you can protect your data and privacy, while remaining anonymous at the same time. It is also helpful in hiding your IP address and unblocking geo-restrictions. So, use VPNs like CyberGhost VPN and NordVPN to protect your online security.
How to Sign in to Gator IPTV
1. From any of your devices, visit Gator IPTV’s official website (https://gatoriptv.shop/).
2. Go to the Subscription section, choose the plan you want, and select Order Now.
3. Again, select Order Now on the plan you choose and click on Continue on the Configure page.
4. Select Checkout on the Review & Checkout page.
5. On the Checkout page, enter the necessary details and click on Complete Order.
5. The subscription process will be over, and all the account details will be sent to you via mail.
How to Install Gator IPTV Add-On on Kodi
1. Launch the Kodi app and on the menu bar, choose TV.
2. Click on Enter add-on browser.
3. Go to PVR IPTV Simple Client and click on Configure.
4. Select General and click on the Location. Choose Remote Path (Internet address).
5. Tap on the M3U Play List URL and enter the M3U URL of Gator IPTV and click on OK.
6. Click on Enable, and once the channels from the IPTV provider are loaded, select Channels.
7. You can now stream live tv channels available on the IPTV on your Kodi.
How to Stream Gator IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Open your MAG device and select Settings.
2. Select System Settings and click on Servers.
3. Choose Portals and enter the Portal name and URL of Gator IPTV.
4. Click on Save and start streaming your favorite IPTV content on MAG devices.
How to Download Gator IPTV on Android Devices
1. Turn on your Android device and select Settings.
2. Click on Security and enable Unknown sources.
3. Now, go to the browser and enter Gator IPTV on the search bar.
4. From the search results, choose a trusted website and select Download.
5. The file will be downloaded on your device and select Install.
6. Once the installation is over, launch the IPTV app.
7. Enter your account details to sign in.
8. Enjoy streaming your IPTV content on Android devices.
How to Get Gator IPTV on Firestick
1. Launch your Firestick device. On the home screen, select the Find tab and click on the Search tile.
2. Enter Downloader on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Choose the app from the results and click on Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to go back to the home screen.
5. Navigate to Settings and select My Fire TV.
6. Select Developer Options and click on Install unknown apps.
7. Choose the Downloader app and enable it.
8. Open the Downloader app and click on the URL box.
9. Enter the Gator IPTV apk download link on the URL field and select Go. The app will be downloaded on your device.
10. Select Install and wait for the installation to be over. Launch the IPTV app.
11. Login using your IPTV credentials and start streaming the content on Firestick.
How to Install Gator IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Open the browser on your PC and enter the Gator IPTV Apk file on the search bar.
2. Choose a reliable website and select Download to get the apk file.
3. Click on the Search bar and enter BlueStacks.
4. Choose the BlueStacks official website and select Download.
5. Double click on the Android emulator and select Install.
6. Once the installation is done, open the BlueStacks app.
7. Sign in using your Google Account.
8. Click on the Install Apk icon on the right-side toolbar.
9. Choose the IPTV apk file and select Open.
10. The file will be installed on your BlueStacks and open the app.
11. Use your IPTV account details to sign in.
12. Enjoy streaming the IPTV content.
How to Stream Gator IPTV on Smart TV
1. Select the browser on your PC and click on the search bar.
2. Enter the Gator IPTV Apk file and from the search results choose a trusted website.
3. Download the apk file on your PC.
4. Connect a USB Drive on your PC and move the apk file to the drive.
5. Remove the USB from the PC and connect it to the USB port of the smart tv.
6. On your smart tv, go to Settings and select Security & Restrictions.
7. Click on Unknown sources and enable it.
8. Install the IPTV apk file on your smart TV.
9. Launch the IPTV app and sign in using your account details.
10. Enjoy streaming the IPTV content on your smart TV.
How to Download Gator IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Open your iOS device and select App Store.
2. Enter 247 IPTV in the search bar and choose the app from the suggestion list.
3. Click on Get to install the app on your iOS device.
4. Wait for the installation to finish, and launch the 247 IPTV app.
5. Enter your Username, Password, and M3U URL, and select Login.
6. You can now enjoy streaming the content provided by the IPTV on your iOS device.
If you are having any trouble with this IPTV, you can contact customer support through the official website. Go to the Contact Us form on the website and enter your problem and submit it. You will receive a reply within 2-3 business days. You can also contact them through WhatsApp using the number +1 315- 605-8997 and through Skype under the name GatorPlayer.
The Gator IPTV app is one of the best IPTVs that provides a lot of content at a low price. It provides content in different genres like Action, Adventure, Comedy, and more. You can also stream the IPTV on many devices like Firestick, Smart TV, Mag, and more. You can also try other IPTV players like Daily IPTV and Philo IPTV.