Nowadays, IPTV providers are the most preferred way to stream live TV and on-demand content. As the IPTV services are cheaper, many of us are subscribing to any one of the IPTV providers. If you are searching for an IPTV provider, you are in the correct place. Here, we explored the Eagle IPTV services and their live TV channels.
Eagle IPTV is not so popular IPTV service and available only for selected devices like Android/STB Emulator, BuzzTV, Avov, Dreamlink, and MAG boxes. The IPTV offers more than 2700 live TV channels from countries like Russia, Africa, China, and Caribbean countries. The live TV channels are available in categories like Kids, News, Movies, Sports, and more.
How to Sign Up for Eagle IPTV
Eagle IPTV doesn’t have any website to buy the subscription. You have to buy the subscription from the Jay IPTV website.
(1) Go to the Jay IPTV website correspond to the Eagle IPTV page.
(2) Enter the Mac Address, time period, and type of device you are using.
(3) Then, click the Add to Cart button.
(4) The package will be added to the cart. Then, tap the Checkout button.
(5) Enter the billing details and complete the payment.
(6) After that, the IPTV app, how to install the app, and all the necessary guidelines will be sent to your mail ID.
How to Install Eagle IPTV on Android Devices
For Android devices, you will get the download link with the http address. You can visit the download link to install the apk file. Once installed, you can sign in with your IPTV credentials to watch all the 2700+ live TV channels.
As of now, you can install the app only on Android smartphones. Other than that, no other specific information is available on the website.
How to Install Eagle IPTV on Mag Box
(1) Open the Settings menu and go to the System Settings option.
(2) Under System Settings, choose the Servers option.
(3) On the Servers menu, select the Portals option.
(4) In the Portal 1 box, enter any name you want.
(5) In the Portal 2 box, enter the IPTV link (M3U URL) and click the OK button.
(6) When you are done with it, restart your Mag box.
(7) When the restart is completed, you will get the Eagle IPTV app installed on your Mag box.
As the Eagle IPTV doesn’t have any website, you get customer support from the Jay IPTV service. But in Jay IPTV, you can get assistance only for the payment information. The IPTV performance and buffering issues can’t be answered in the Jay IPTV. The website provides phone call, email, and direct face-face support. For phone calls, you can contact them @(647) 360-5536. For email support, use the mail id firstname.lastname@example.org. For direct support, you can visit the office @Toronto, Ontario.
Eagle IPTV is an average IPTV service. The channel list and number of live TV channels are higher than most of the IPTV providers. But, the support for Fire TV Stick, no direct subscription, and not having their own website are some of the major missing in the IPTV service. If you are okay with buying the IPTV service from a third-party website, you can try it.