IPTV service providers are slowly invading the streaming industry. IPTV is an advanced version of your streaming services. With streaming services, you can enjoy various movies, TV series, and live TV through the internet. But with the IPTV service provider, you can enjoy live TV channels and have complete entertainment. For streaming live TV channels, you will need a cable or satellite TV service provider. With IPTV, you can stream them via the internet as they are the advanced version of the streaming. Let us see more about one of the IPTV service providers called Unifi IPTV.
Unifi IPTV is one of the IPTV service providers that offer nearly 13+ live TV channels just for streaming the Olympic games. You can get various sports TV channels, premium live TV channels, along various free channels to stream. Moreover, you can get on-demand movies and TV series with a pay-per-view service.
How to Sign Up for Unifi IPTV
1. Go to the Unifi IPTV official site.
2. Scroll down and choose the pack you want to subscribe to.
3. Click on the Subscribe Now button on the next screen.
4. Then, complete the payment.
5. The IPTV credentials will be mailed to you.
Get a VPN for IPTV Streaming
VPN is a mandatory one while streaming with an IPTV service provider. Using the VPN has got its own advantages. You can enjoy streaming without getting worried about your online security and privacy. The VPN provider will hide your IP address and make it hard for anyone to trace your existence. Likewise, you can bypass geo-restrictions with a VPN. So using a VPN can help you to stay safe and secure.
How to Install Unifi IPTV on Android Devices
1. On your Android Smartphone or tablet, launch the Play Store.
2. Click on the Search field and type Unifi IPTV.
3. Select the IPTV app from the search results.
4. Click on the Install button.
5. The IPTV app will be downloaded and installed on your Android device.
6. Click the Profile icon on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
7. Login with your username and password.
8. The contents will start loading to the stream.
How to Stream Unifi IPTV on Apple Devices
1. On your iPhone or iPad, you can launch the App Store.
2. Now, search for the Unifi IPTV.
3. Then, select the IPTV app.
4. Now, click on the Install button.
5. The IPTV app will download on your Apple device.
6. Open and log in to your account to start streaming.
How to Download Unifi IPTV on Firestick
1. Boot up your Firestick and choose to Find from the home screen.
2. Then, choose the Search option.
3. Type Downloader and select the app.
4. Now, click on the Download button.
5. Once the Downloader is installed, you can go back to the home screen.
6. Go to Settings > My Fire TV.
7. On the following screen, click Developer Options.
8. Then, click on Instal Unknown Apps.
9. Enable the toggle near the Downloader app.
10. Open the Downloader app on your Firestick.
11. With the home tab selected, click on the URL field.
12. Enter the URL Of Unifi IPTV APK (https://bit.ly/2UMS77I) and click Go.
13. Click the Install button.
14. Launch the IPTV app.
15. Sign in with your account credentials and enjoy the streaming.
How to Watch Unifi IPTV on PC
1. Download and install the BlueStacks on your PC.
2. Also, download the Unifi IPTV APK on your PC.
3. Open the BlueStacks and click on the My Apps tab.
4. Drag & drop the IPTV APK file and click on it to Install.
5. Once you have installed the file, go to the My Apps tab.
6. Launch the IPTV app and start watching.
You can get the Unifi IPTV customer support directly from the website. Go to the \IPTV official site and click on the Help option. In the FAQ tab, you can find all the available answers for many questions under each category. Then you have also got the Contact Us tab. There you can find ways to interact either via Twitter, Facebook, and Live Chat.
If you want to stream your favorite games and the 2020 Olympics, you should definitely try the Unifi IPTV. It offers a complete sports pack along with various other entertainment packs. The movies are available for pay-per-view, so you can pay for what you stream. There are various other IPTV service providers that you can try UMTV IPTV and GG IPTV.