IP IPTV is one of the premium IPTV media players where you can use the M3U URL or M3U8 Playlists and stream IPTV content. It has a Favorite Channels list, where you can store your favorite channels. It also has IMDB and EPG Guide, making it versatile and is one of the feature-rich media player applications in the world. This IPTV uses VLC Media Player to stream its content. You can watch sports, news, soaps, comedy, music, etc., with M3U URL. It is available on Android, iOS, Firestick, Smart TV, and more. Now, let us talk about how to install IP IPTV on various devices.
Features of IP IPTV
- It has features like a Search Engine, Parental Control, and more.
- Stream Action, Drama, Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, and more content from M3U.
- Allows you to Fast forward, Control the resolution, and more.
- It comes with a built-in IPTV which you can use to view ratings, casts, etc.
- Allows you to upload all your playlists.
- You can add channels in 3 different ways: manual copy, paste function, Xtreme-codes
IP IPTV Pricing
|Electronic Program Guide||Discover all information about your programs||€1.49/every 3 month|
|Banner Remover||Use the Application without Advertisements||€3.19|
|Activate Zapping||A Mini-Player that helps you preview your channels||€1.89|
|Multiple Playlist||Allows you to have more than 2 playlists||€3.19|
|Copy and Paste||Directly copy and paste from the website||€2.39|
WHY NEED A VPN TO USE IP IPTV
VPN is used along with almost all IPTV services and not just IP IPTV. It is mainly used because it can protect our data and privacy and also keep us anonymous when using IPTV. It also helps us in hiding our IP address and location. With the help of a VPN, you can easily bypass geo-restrictions and stream your favorite content. So, try using VPNs like ExpressVPN and IPVanish.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR IP IPTV
Although the app has in-app purchases, there is no signup option available on the website to create an account. However, you can contact the support team to know further details on how to sign up for an account.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD IP IPTV ON ANDROID DEVICES
1. Unlock your Android device and go to Play Store.
2. Enter IP IPTV on the search bar and choose the app from the search results.
3. Select Install to install the app on your device from the Play Store.
4. Launch the IPTV app once the installation is done.
5. Enter the M3U URL of your IPTV provider and start streaming IPTV content on your Android device.
HOW TO STREAM IP IPTV ON WINDOWS AND MAC PC
1. Open the browser on your PC and click on the search bar.
2. Enter Bluestacks and select the official website from the suggestion list.
3. Click on Download to download the Android emulator on your PC.
4. Double-Click on the BlueStacks app and select Install.
5. Open the BlueStacks app and enter your Google Account to log in.
6. Select the Play Store on the home screen and enter IP IPTV on the search bar.
7. Choose the app from the results and click on Install.
8. The IPTV app will be installed on your BlueStacks.
9. Launch the app and enter the M3U URL or M3U8 Playlists.
10. Enjoy streaming the content from the IPTV provider on your PC.
HOW TO INSTALL IP IPTV ON FIRESTICK
1. Open the Firestick app. Select the Find tab and click on Search.
2. Enter Downloader on the search bar, and from the search results, choose the app.
3. Click on Download to install the app on your Firestick.
4. Go back to the home screen and select Settings.
5. Select My Fire TV and choose Developer Options.
6. Click on Install unknown apps and choose Downloader.
7. Enable the Downloader app.
8. Now, launch the Downloader app and enter the URL for the IP IPTV apk on the URL box.
9. Click on Go, and the app will be downloaded.
10. Select Install and wait for the installation to be over.
11. Open the IPTV app and enter the M3U URL of any IPTV provider.
12. You can now stream the content available in the URL on your Firestick.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD IP IPTV ON SMART TV
1. Select the browser on your PC and enter IP IPTV APk download.
2. Choose a trusted website and select Download to download the IPTV apk file.
3. Connect a USB Drive on your PC and copy-paste the apk file on the drive.
4. Disconnect it from the PC and connect it to the USB Port on your Smart TV
5. Go to Settings and select Security & Restrictions on your Smart TV.
6. Click on Unknown source and enable it.
7. Move your IPTV Apk file to the TV and install it.
8. Wait for the installation to be done, and open the IPTV app.
9. Type in the M3U URL and enjoy streaming the content on your TV.
HOW TO GET IP IPTV ON APPLE DEVICES
1. Launch your iOS or Apple TV and select App Store.
2. Enter IP IPTV on the search bar and from the search results choose the app.
3. Select Get to install the app on your device.
4. Open the IPTV app and enter the M3U URL or M3U8 Playlists.
5. Enjoy streaming the IPTV content provided by the IPTV.
In case of any problems, you can contact the developer through email. If you are an Android user then write your query to email@example.com and if you are an iOS user, then write your issue to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the problem you have encountered is quite simple like the media player is not working, then restart the media player and if it still doesn’t work, uninstall and reinstall the IPTV media player.
IP IPTV is one of the best IPTV media players that you can use. It is not only user-friendly but also quite easy to use. As this IPTV is free, you can directly paste the M3U URL of M3U8 Playlists and start streaming your IPTV content on different devices. You can also try other IPTV Players like GSE SMART IPTV and MyIPTV Player.