IPTV player is an application that can be used to play IPTV content via M3U URL or Xtream codes UPI. Most IPTV services have their app to stream its contents. But, it may be difficult to manage a lot of IPTV subscriptions. In that case, you can use an external player like DUAL PLAYER IPTV to stream IPTV contents.
DUAL PLAYER IPTV is designed in a user-friendly manner with speed as an add-on. The screen recording feature is provided to record the live TV shows. So, they can record their favorite content while watching it. Also, you can connect up to three devices simultaneously. You only need to log in with an IPTV provider account to gain access to the IPTV contents.
Need of VPN when Streaming IPTV
You can browse securely on the internet using a Virtual Private Network. It is also a safety precaution while streaming the IPTV content. You will be anonymous on the internet. Because VPN hides your IP address. VPN also encrypts your incoming and outgoing data traffic. So, your network provider won’t track you. You can try VPNs like ProtonVPN and ExpressVPN.
HOW TO INSTALL DUAL PLAYER IPTV ON ANDROID DEVICES
1. Go to a browser and search for DUAL PLAYER IPTV.
2. Select a reliable source to download.
3. Click on Download APK to download it on your Android device.
4. Then, go to the Downloads section and tap on the IPTV APK File.
5. Tap on Install to install the IPTV app.
6. After installation, open the application.
7. Login with your IPTV credentials.
8. Stream all your favorite live TV channels on your Android smartphone or tablet.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD DUAL PLAYER IPTV ON FIRESTICK
1. Setup your Firestick and connect to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
3. Select the Find tab and choose Search.
4. Enter Downloader and search for it.
5. Choose the Downloader app from the search result.
6. Select the Get button to install Downloader on Firestick.
7. Then, go to Settings >>My Fire TV>>Developer Options>>Install Unknown Apps.
8. Turn on the Downloader toggle from the Install Unknown Apps section.
9. Now, open the Downloader and enter the URL of DUAL PLAYER IPTV.
10. Select GOo to install the IPTV app.
11. Open the IPTV app on your Firestick.
12. Login with your IPTV account and stream the live TV channels.
HOW TO STREAM DUAL PLAYER IPTV ON SMART TV
1. Download the APK File of DUAL PLAYER IPTV on your PC and copy it to a USB Drive.
2. Connect the USB Drive to your PC.
3. Open a File Manager and select the USB Drive to access it.
4. Select the IPTV APK File to install it on your smart TV.
5. Open the IPTV app on your smart TV.
6. Stream all the IPTV content.
HOW TO GET DUAL PLAYER IPTV ON PC
1. Download the APK File of DUAL PLAYER IPTV.
2. Install BlueStacks on your PC.
3. Launch BlueStacks and complete the setup.
4. Click on the Install APK option.
5. Browse the location of the IPTV APK File and click Open.
7. After installation, open the application and log in to stream it.
Users can send a mail to the developer with their query at firstname.lastname@example.org to get customer support. Another way to get customer support is by posting a review for the app on the Google Play Store.
DUAL PLAYER IPTV is one of the best free IPTV players in the market. You may have purchased an IPTV provider and it may not have a built-in player. For that purpose, you can use the free IPTV player to access the IPTV contents. You can enter the login details provided by the IPTV provider to gain access to its contents. You can also try other free IPTV players like Trex IPTV Player.