Dodo IPTV is one of the best IPTV service providers to watch popular movies and TV shows at no cost. This IPTV is completely free and does not include any in-app purchases. The users can install the app on their devices and just start streaming. In addition to this, it also has plenty of popular TV channels. Instead of spending pennies on premium services, watch the content of all streaming services in one place.
Dodo TV allows users to stream ad-free content. The users can watch the video content without being interrupted by ads. The user-friendly interface makes it easy for the users to navigate and select options. All the content in Dodo IPTV is categorized based on the genre. Dodo IPTV does not support ads, and it is completely safe to use.
Why Need a VPN to Stream IPTV?
VPNs are the best way to protect ourselves from online trackers and hackers. It safeguards our data and provides high security to its users. Apart from protection, the VPN is also used to unblock geo-restricted content. Some IPTV services can be accessed only in a particular region. By using a VPN, you can unblock and view those content. VPNs like are Nord VPN and Proton VPN are the best available in the market. These two VPNs provide an extra layer of security to the users and give a smooth experience while streaming IPTV.
How to Install Dodo IPTV on Android Devices
The steps listed below are applicable for all Android devices such as smartphones, TV, and tablets.
1) Launch a browser on your desired Android device.
2) Download the Dodo IPTV Apk file from a trusted website.
Note: You can’t install the app on your device, and it will show you an error message on the screen. This indicates that you can’t install third-party apps on your Android devices. In order to tackle this situation, you need to customize some settings on your device.
3) Next, go to Settings on your device.
4) Select the option Security.
5) You will see the Unknown Sources option on the security settings. Enabling this option allows you to download and configure third-party apps on your Android device. Just tap the toggle button placed next to the option to enable it.
6) Navigate to file manager and select the Dodo apk file.
7) Now, the app will start to install on your device.
8) After Installation, Launch the Dodo app and start streaming its video content.
How to Stream Dodo IPTV on Firestick
1) On your Fire TV home screen, select Find.
2) Tap on the Search tile and type Downloader in the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
3) Select the Downloader app from the app suggestions.
4) Choose the download icon to install the app on Firestick.
5) Once installed, you will find the app in the category of recently installed apps.
6) Like Android devices, you need to change certain settings to download and install third-party applications on Firestick. To do it, navigate to the home screen.
7) Select the settings icon and click on the option My Fire TV at the bottom.
8) Select Developer options and enable ADB debugging.
9) Click Install Unknown apps and enable the Downloader app by selecting the toggle button placed next to it. Some models of Firestick have the Apps from Unknown Sources option instead of Install Unknown Apps. Make sure to turn it on.
10) Open the Downloader app and follow the on-screen prompts to set up the app.
11) On the interface of the Downloader app, tap the URL panel and paste the link or code of Dodo IPTV Apk.
12) Click Go.
13) Select the Install button from the Dodo app installation menu.
14) Now, the app will be installed on your Firestick. Open the app and stream your favorite movies and TV shows on Dodo IPTV.
How to Install Dodo IPTV on Android Smart TV
1) Switch on your Smart TV and press the settings button on your remote.
2) Use D-pad on the remote to scroll down and select Device Preferences.
3) Tap Security & Restrictions. In some Smart TVs, you will find the option under the Settings menu.
4) Locate the Unknown Sources option and select it.
5) Enable Unknown Sources.
6) On your Computer, open a browser of your choice.
7) Download the Dodo TV apk file and transfer the file to an external USB drive.
8) After transferring the file, unplug the USB drive and plug it into the HDMI port of the TV.
9) Open the USB drive on your Android TV and select the Dodo apk file to install.
10) The installation process will begin.
11) Now, open the app and start watching the Dodo IPTV content.
How to Watch Dodo IPTV on PC – Windows / Mac
1) On your PC, download the Dodo IPTV Apk file.
2) Visit the BlueStacks website and download it based on your system requirements.
3) Install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC.
4) Open BlueStacks and log in using your Google credentials.
5) Once you are in, click the apk icon displayed on the sidebar.
6) Choose the Dodo apk file from your PC and click on Open.
7) The app will be installed on BlueStacks.
8) Now, launch the app and watch your favorite TV channels.
As the Dodo IPTV is free and has no registration process, there is no customer support for Dodo IPTV. However, if you have any queries regarding the app, place your queries in the discussion thread. You will get responses from other viewers or the developers.
Dodo IPTV is a free platform to stream all your favorite content. As this app uses copyright content, make sure to use a VPN while streaming. This IPTV also has kid-related content. There are more than a hundred cartoons, which can be watched ad-free. All you need to have is a proper internet connection and a VPN. If you’re looking for other free IPTV service alternatives, try VUit IPTV and Pyramid TV IPTV.