The technology has upgraded, and there is no need for satellites & set-top boxes anymore. You can watch TV channels on any device if they can connect to the internet either through a SIM card or Wi-Fi network. Cut the cord by switching to IPTV as you get multiple channels and movies packed into a single subscription. Many networks offer free IPTV services, and the best free IPTV is Choco IPTV.
Choco IPTV has mostly entertainment and educational content on its network. It’s 100% free to install and stream on any devices that can run Android apps like smartphones, tablets, Firestick, and PC. The resolution is limited to 720p and might be increased in the future if the number of users is increased.
Is VPN Required for IPTV?
Yes, it is necessary to use a VPN when streaming IPTV. Because most of the channels are geo-blocked by the service provider. So VPNs like CyberGhost PVN and Surfshark VPN can unblock all the contents for you if you select automatic servers in it.
How to Stream Choco IPTV on Android Device
1. Search for Choco IPTV apk file.
2. Download the IPTV apk file from any of the trusted sources.
3. Open the IPTV apk file and click Install.
4. After installation, tap the Open button.
5. Select the category and watch your favorite channels.
How to Watch Choco IPTV on Firestick
1. Navigate to the Find menu on the home screen and click the Search button.
2. In the search screen, type Downloader and tap the OK button.
3. Select the Downloader app and then click the Download button.
4. Return to Firestick home and select the Settings icon.
5. Then, select My Fire TV in the list of options available.
6. Go to Developer Options -> Install unknown apps -> Downloader -> Turn on.
7. Now, launch the Downloader app.
8. Enter the Choco IPTV apk link in the URL box and tap Go.
9. After the file is downloaded, tap the install button.
10. Now, open the Choco IPTV app.
11. Enjoy streaming live TV channels and movies.
How to Get Choco IPTV on PC
1. Download and install any Android emulators like BlueStacks on your PC.
2. Also, download the Choco IPTV apk file.
3. Open BlueStacks and go to the My Apps tab.
4. Drag and drop the IPTV apk file into BlueStacks.
5. It will install the IPTV app.
6. Open the IPTV app from the My Apps section.
7. Watch live TV channels and movies for free on your PC.
There is no customer support on the Choco IPTV website. If you have any buffering or streaming issues in the IPTV app, let us know in the comments below.
Above are the installation and activation steps involved to stream Choco IPTV on possible devices. The only downside of this IPTV is the streaming quality, as it is limited to 720p, which is enough to stream on smaller screens, but the contents get blurred if you watch it on your PC or TV. Other than that, it has many contents and channels to keep you entertained every day. For rich quality content, try Shack TV IPTV and Players Klub IPTV.