In the USA, there are plenty of IPTV providers available. With that, you have a lot of options to choose your IPTV provider. Generally, IPTV provides more live TV channels and video content than any other streaming platform with a lower subscription price. One of the well-known IPTV services in the USA is the Streams for US IPTV.
Streams for US IPTV offers more than 2000 live TV channels and on-demand content. It is one of the cheapest IPTV providers, which starts at $7 per month. With the cheap subscription rate, Streams for US IPTV gained a lot of users in the USA. The IPTV app is available for Android smartphones, Amazon Firestick, and other Android-based smart devices. Let’s get into the signup and installation steps.
Update: From 09/08/2020, Streams for US IPTV had been shut down. It is no longer available for service.
How to Sign Up for Streams for US IPTV
(1) Go to the Streams for US IPTV website on your PC or smartphone. For better navigation, we recommend you use a VPN.
(2) Click on the Subscriptions option.
(3) Choose your preferred subscription by clicking the Order Now button.
(4) Now, you get the Configure page. Enter the information like MAC address, billing cycle, and no. of connection. Then, tap on the Continue button.
(5) The next screen is the Checkout page. Enter your personal information, an account password, and payment option. Then, complete the payment process.
(6) When the payment is completed successfully, you will get the Order Confirmation page. And you will receive a mail with your IPTV credentials.
Purpose of using a VPN
Most of the IPTV providers track your online log one way or the other. They will track your browsing history and monitor your online presence. To protect yourself from these trackers, we advise you to use a VPN. With the VPN, you can protect your IP and location. Premium VPNs like NordVPN and CyberGhost VPN has more than 5000 servers in 90 countries. In this way, no one can know your presence and can’t track your online logs.
- Android Smartphones
- Amazon Firestick
- Android Smart TVs
How to Install Streams for US IPTV on Android Devices
(1) On your Android smartphone, go to the Streams for US IPTV website.
(2) Go to the Downloads section and make a tap on the apk file.
(3) If it asks for any warning, click the Allow button.
(4) The apk file will start to download. When it is completed, click the Open button.
(5) On the next pop-up, select the Install button.
(6) After the installation, tap on the Open button to launch the Streams for US IPTV app.
(7) Sign in with your IPTV credentials and watch your favorite video content.
How to Install Streams for US IPTV on Firestick
Like Android smartphones, Streams for US IPTV can be installed on Firestick through the Downloader app. For that, you need to turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources feature. To do so,
Go to Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer Options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn On.
(1) Go back to the Firestick home screen and navigate to the Search icon (Lens icon).
(2) Using the Fire TV remote, type Downloader, and search.
(3) Select the Downloader app from the Apps & Games category.
(4) Click the Download button, followed by the Open button.
(5) Go to the http:// bar and enter the Streams for US IPTV download link. After that, click on the OK button.
(6) The apk will start to download. Wait for the download to complete.
(7) Now, tap on the Install button.
(8) On the next pop-up, select the Open button to open the Streams for US IPTV app on Fire TV Stick.
How to access Streams for US IPTV on Firestick
(1) Launch the Streams for US IPTV app on your Firestick.
(2) Enter your IPTV credentials and tap on the Login button.
(3) The app will take a few minutes to load the content.
(4) When it is done, you will get the Streams for US IPTV home screen.
(5) Live TV will stream the contents that are going live right now.
(6) Movies and Series will display all the available movies and series, respectively.
(7) Install EPG shows the list of live TV channels with an EPG guide.
(8) Catch Up will list the shows that are finished moments ago.
(9) My Billing & Subscriptions will provide you information about your next billing cycle and payment information.
(10) If you want to have multi-screen viewing, tap on the Multi-Screen option.
(11) Choose four different channels by clicking the + icon individually.
How to Install Streams for US IPTV on Android TV
(1) Open any available web browser on your smart TV and go to the Streams for US IPTV website.
(2) Download the apk file from the website.
(3) After that, open the Downloads folder and install the apk file.
Tip: Allow apps from unknown sources in the device settings to install any outsource apk files.
(4) Finally, open the app and sign in with your IPTV credentials. Watch your favorite content.
If your smart TV has network issues, you can use this method. Download the apk file on your PC and copy-paste it to a USB pen drive. Insert the USB drive on your smart TV and install the apk file. Open the installed app and sign in with your IPTV account.
How to Reset Password on Streams for US IPTV
In Streams for US IPTV, you need to manage two passwords, Account Password and Streaming Password. The Account password is used for billing, and the Streaming Password is used for app logins.
To reset the Account Password, go to the Streams for US IPTV website and tap on the Forgot Password option. The reset password link will be sent to your mail ID. You can use the link to reset the password.
To reset the Streaming Password, go to the Streams for US IPTV website and sign in with your account. Go to Services –> Product –> Subscription Details –> My IPTV Subscription –> Details –> Show button. It will show your password.
Streams for US IPTV is one of the best IPTV providers in the USA. With only $7 per month, you can watch more than 2000 live TV channels and on-demand content. It is completely worth the money. If you are going to buy the service, have no second thoughts, just go for it. Try some of the other IPTV providers like Players Klub IPTV and Epicstream IPTV.