When we discuss online streaming, then IPTV plays a major role in the current years. Most people don’t have time to watch TV and movies at home due to a busy work schedule. So they switch to OTT platforms or IPTV services that offer them the freedom to watch their favorite content at their convenient time. DJ TV IPTV is one of the best and affordable IPTV services in the IPTV markets right now.
DJ TV IPTV has over 4500+ movies and channels and 500+ live TV channels, including HBO, FOX, and more. The subscription costs $14.99 per month. So if you’re looking to switch to IPTV, which has almost all contents in the US television, then this IPTV will be a great choice for you.
How to Sign Up for DJ TV IPTV
1. Go to the DJ TV IPTV website.
2. Choose your preferred subscription plan.
3. On the next screen, fill in the form with details like name, email, contact no, and more.
4. Choose your mode of payment and complete the payment.
5. You will get the IPTV credentials to your registered mail.
Pros of Using a VPN when Streaming IPTV
There are only a few IPTV providers that get licenses for all the contents to stream on their network. So it is recommended to stream IPTV videos with the help of premium VPN services like NordVPN or ExpressVPN. With VPN, you can hide your browsing history and also will not allow the trackers to get your real IP address. Buy a subscription from any of these two VPNs.
How to Stream DJ TV IPTV on Android devices
1. Download DJ TV IPTV apk file on your Android smartphone or tablet using the download link.
2. Click on the downloaded file and select Install in the popup.
3. After installation, tap Open to launch the app.
4. Now, enter the required IPTV credentials and click Add User.
5. After the successful login stream, record, and watch your favorite IPTV contents.
How to Watch DJ IPTV on Firestick
Make sure you turned on Unknown sources installation on your Firestick device. If not, then go to Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn on.
1. Connect and switch on your Firestick device.
2. Click on the Lens icon in the upper left corner of your Firestick home.
3. Type Es File Explorer in the search box.
4. Select the ES File explorer app as highlighted in the image below.
5. Click the Get or Download button to download and install the app on your Firestick.
6. Click Open to open the app.
8. Now go to Download manager > Downloader.
9. In the bottom bar, click on the + New icon.
10. In the popup window, enter the DJ TV IPTV download link into the URL box and click the Download now button.
11. Wait for the download to be completed and click OPEN FILE.
12. Tap Install to install the app.
13. Now, open the IPTV app and log in with your account.
14. Start watching your favorite content on Firestick device.
How to Get DJ TV IPTV on Smart TV
1. Download the DJ TV IPTV apk file using the download link.
2. Copy the apk file to any USB drive.
3. Now, plug the USB device into your smart TV.
4. Open the File Manager app and open the USB drive.
5. Click on the IPTV apk file, and in the popup, click Install.
6. After installation, go back to the home screen and open the IPTV app.
7. Log in to the IPTV account.
8. Start streaming your favorite live TVs and movies on your Smart TV.
Currently, there is no dedicated customer support available on the DJ TV IPTV. But if you are an active subscriber, you can contact them via the in-app help section. The section will be visible only if you log in to the app.
Get the DJ TV IPTV app and stream all the 500+ live TV channels and 4500+ on-demand content. If you have any issues with the DJ IPTV, let us know in the comments section. Try some of the other IPTV apps like Hive IPTV or Yeah IPTV.