Have you ever used a freemium IPTV provider? The meaning of freemium is you can use a service for free as well as a paid. But, in the free version, only a limited number of features will be available. One such freemium IPTV provider is Vavoo IPTV. Here, the backlog for a free version is that you only can stream the IPTV content with ads.
In the paid version of Vavoo IPTV, you can watch the IPTV contents ad-free. You can subscribe to the ad-free version for €3.99 per month for 12 months or €9.99 per month. With the IPTV application, you can also customize the IPTV application based on your preferences.
HOW TO SIGNUP FOR VAVOO IPTV
1. Visit the official website of Vavoo IPTV.
2. Click on Go Add-Free from the home screen.
3. Enter your email ID and password. Click on Sign in.
4. Select a plan and click on Buy Now.
5. Fill in the billing details.
6. Click on Pay Now to make a transaction.
7. After a successful transaction, your account will be activated.
USE OF VPN WHILE STREAMING IPTV SERVICES
VPN is the only tool that helps you with your privacy while browsing on the internet. There are a lot of data thefts around you that happen while you are connected to an internet connection. With VPN, you can connect to thousands of encrypted virtual servers that will hide your IP address as well as your location. Also, a VPN encrypts your incoming and outgoing data. So, connect to the best available VPN such as Surshark VPN and Proton VPN to browse securely on the internet.
HOW TO INSTALL VAVOO IPTV ON ANDROID DEVICES
1. Open a browser on your Android device.
2. Search for Vavoo IPTV.
3. Select a reliable source to download the application.
4. Click on Download APK to download the APK file.
5. Then, go to the Download section.
6. Select the APK File.
7. Tap on Install to install the IPTV application.
8. Now, open the IPTV application.
9. Login with your account and stream the IPTV content.
HOW TO INSTALL VAVOO IPTV ON A PC
1 Download the APK File of Vavoo IPTV on your PC.
2. Download and install the BlueStacks application on your PC.
3. Open the BlueStacks and log in with your Google Account.
4. Click on the Install APK icon from the menu bar.
5. Browse the location of the IPTV application and click Open to install the IPTV application.
6. log in to your account by launching the IPTV application.
7. Now, your favorite channels are available to stream.
HOW TO INSTALL VAVOO IPTV ON A FIRESTICK
1. Setup your Firestick device and connect to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
3. Select the Find tab and choose the Search tile.
4. Search for the Downloader and choose the same application from the search result.
5. Select the Get button to install the application.
6. Then, go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps.
7. Turn on the Downloader from the Install Unknown Apps.
8. Then, open the Downloader and enter the URL of the Vavoo IPTV.
9. Select Go to install the IPTV application.
10. Then, open the IPTV application and log in to your account.
11. Now, you can stream your favorite channels.
HOW TO INSTALL VAVOO IPTV FOR SMART TV
1. Download the APK File of Vavoo IPTV on your PC.
2. Copy the APK File to the USB Drive.
3. Connect the USB Drive to your Smart TV.
4. Open a File Manager and select the USB Drive.
5. Locate the APK File and select it to install the IPTV application.
6. Now, you can open the IPTV application and log in to stream the IPTV content.
Unfortunately, customer support is not provided by the Vavoo IPTV. However, you can click on the FAQ section on their official application to know the answer to all your possible queries.
The subscription plan offered by Vavoo IPTV is a deal of your lifetime at an affordable price and is exclusively only for streaming your favorite channels without ads. But, they don’t provide any customer support. If you want an IPTV provider with customer support, then you can choose IPTV providers like Safir IPTV.