Panda IPTV is one of the IPTV services that offer more than 20000 TV channels, 10000+ movies, and on-demand content in HD quality. Internet Protocol Television service is slowly creating a revolution in the streaming field. It offers channels from different countries like the USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Spain, Romania, and South Africa. It updates contents weekly, with easy setup, a powerful IPTV server, and is flexible with major devices. The subscription costs range from $15 to $45. Also, they provide 24/7 customer support with 98.9% uptime.
Use VPN while Streaming IPTV
Yes, it is better to use a VPN while streaming the IPTV service. Though Panda IPTV is available in most countries, you cannot access all the contents in all the places. In addition, there will be geo-restrictions and so using a VPN will help you to bypass those restrictions. Likewise, a VPN will hide your IP address so that it will be hard for anyone to track your online activities. Get a subscription from any of the premium VPNs like NordVPN or ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Panda IPTV
1. Launch the web browser of your choice on your device.
2. Search for the Panda IPTV using the address bar.
3. Select the official website link of the Panda IPTV to open it.
4. Choose the Plan you want.
5. Then, proceed with the payment.
6. You will get the Panda IPTV login credentials in your mail.
How to Install Panda IPTV on Android Devices
1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Store app.
2. Click on the Search icon and type Panda IPTV Player.
3. Select the Panda IPTV app.
4. Click on the Install button.
5. Tap the Open button.
6. Choose XTREAM CODE LOGIN API.
7. Enter the XTREAM CODE you received via mail.
8. Then, click Add User and start streaming.
How to Install Panda IPTV on iOS Device
1. Install the GSE Smart IPTV app on your iPhone or iPad or on Apple TV.
2. Open the GSE SMART IPTV app.
3. Click the + (Add) icon.
4. Then, tap on Add M3U URL option.
5. Enter your Playlist Name and Playlist Link. Then, click Add.
6. You can now start streaming the Panda IPTV contents.
How to Install Panda IPTV on Firestick
1. Boot up your Firestick and click on the Find option. Then, choose Search.
2. On the search screen, type Downloader.
3. Then, select the Downloader app.
4. Click on the Download / Get button.
5. Go to Setting > My Fire TV.
6. Choose the Developer Options.
7. Then, click on the Install Unkown Apps.
8. Now, enable the toggle near the Downloader app.
9. Launch the Downloader app and click on the URL field.
10. Enter the URL of the Filelinked app (https://bit.ly/fl-firetv).
11. Click on the Go button.
12. Select the Install button.
13. Open the Filelinked app and enter the code 78678949.
14. Then, click Continue.
15 Choose the Panda Player Pro app and download.
16. Install and launch the IPTV Player app.
17. Choose Sign In with XTREAM CODE and enter the code you received via email.
18. Start streaming IPTV content.
How to Install Panda IPTV on Smart TV
1. Install the Smart IPTV app on your TV.
2. Open the Smart IPTV app and enter the MAC address.
3. Go to the Smart IPTV website.
4. Enter the MAC Address, M3U URL of Panda TV.
5. Click on the Send button.
6. Restart the Smart TV app on your smart TV to load content.
How to Install Panda IPTV on PC
1. Get the BlueStacks on your PC from the website.
2. Also, download the Panda IPTV APK on your PC.
3. Open the BlusStacks app and click on the My Apps tab.
4. Drag and drop the IPTV Player APK file.
5. The IPTV app will be installed and available under the My Apps section.
6. You can launch the app and sign in with the XTREAM CODES.
7. Start streaming all the IPTV content.
You can contact the Panda IPTV customer support by clicking on the Contact Us button. There you can enter your email, name, and message you want to send, then click Submit. In addition, you can call or mail them or contact them through social media.
With lots of IPTV service providers, Panda IPTV is one of the stable options. You can get more than 10,000+ live TV channels and on-demand content. They do offer great customer support 24/7. It is one of the must-try IPTV service providers. You can check out other IPTV providers like United TV IPTV and Xtreme HD IPTV.