Nowadays, choosing the right IPTV player is a huge task for us. As there are tons of IPTV players available in the market, selecting a fast and reliable IPTV player is a difficult process to do. Among all, only some of the IPTV players perform well and stand out as unique. One among them is Lucky TV IPTV. Lucky TV is a premium IPTV player that allows users to stream content in HD quality. At an affordable cost, the users can stream movies and TV shows from anywhere easily.
It does not provide any form of content, and it’s just a media player that the user can use to stream media content by pasting the link of the IPTV service provider. The app’s impressive layout and a user-friendly interface allow the user to navigate and perform functions easily. Compared to other IPTV players, Lucky TV is highly secured.
Role of VPN While Streaming IPTV
Virtual Private Network, commonly known as VPN, plays a vital role in hiding the user’s online activity. Most VPN uses advanced tracking prevention to block trackers. In addition to this, it also helps in accessing geo-restricted contents. It is best to secure your internet connection while streaming IPTV content. There are plenty of VPN services available, so choose the VPN that satisfies your needs. VPNs like Express VPN and Surfshark VPN are two popular and highly efficient VPNs that prevent and secure your data from trackers.
How to Login into Lucky TV IPTV
Before installing the app, get a subscription package from LuckyTV IPTV. The subscription details are listed below.
- $20 – two devices/month
- $30 – three devices/month
- $35 – four devices/month
- $40 – Five devices/month
- $50 – two devices for three months.
- $100 – four devices for six months.
- $150 – five devices for twelve months.
1) After getting the subscription package, you will receive a mail with login credentials. Note down the credentials.
2) Install the Lucky TV app on your desired device. ( Android device, Smart TV, Firestick, PC)
3) Login into the LuckyTV app using the required credential and start watching the IPTV content.
How to Install Lucky TV IPTV on Android Devices
1) Launch your Google Chrome browser or any browser on your Android smartphone, tablet, TV.
2) Type Lucky TV IPTV in the search.
3) Select from the search result that contains the download link for the app.
4) Click on the link to download the Lucky TV IPTV Apk file.
5) Now, double tap on the downloaded apk file to install it on your Android device.
6) Sometimes, the Lucky TV IPTV app cannot be installed on your mobile. If you try to install the app, the screen displays an Install Blocked message. This indicates that third-party apps cannot be installed on your device.
7) In order to overcome this situation, you have to allow access to install third-party apps by enabling the Install Unknown apps or Unknown Sources option.
Enable Install Unknown Apps
8) In some Android devices, you have to enable this option by navigating to the browser’s App info settings. Press and hold down the browser app until it pops up a menu.
9) Select the App info option or click on the “i” icon. You will be navigated to browser app settings.
10) Scroll down to the bottom and click on the option Install Unknown Apps.
11) Tap on the toggle switch placed next to the Allow from this source.
12) Now, double-tap the downloaded apk file and click Install.
Enable Unknown Sources
8) In some Android smartphones or tablets, you can give access to install the third party only by enabling the Unknown Sources option.
9) To enable Unknown Sources, navigate to the Settings app on your mobile.
10) Click on the Security option.
11) Locate and tap the toggle switch near the Unknown Sources option.
12) Now, you can install any apk file without any warning message displayed on the screen.
13) After installing the Lucky TV app, make sure to get a subscription plan or try a 1-day free trial.
14) After completing the payment process, the login credentials for Lucky TV will be sent to your mail.
15) Choose your desired IPTV provider and follow the provider’s procedure to get an M3U link.
16) Now, launch the lucky IPTV app and paste the M3U link to get access to video content.
How to Install and Stream Lucky TV IPTV on Firestick
1) Before installing Lucky TV IPTV on Firestick, you need to change some settings on your Firestick. Ignore these steps if you’ve already done it.
2) On the home screen, select the Find tab.
3) Select the App Store tile displayed on the screen.
4) Tap on the All Categories tab.
5) Scroll down and select Utilities.
6) You will find the Downloader app on the first row or search for it.
7) Select the Downloader app and tap the download icon.
8) Once the app is downloaded, click the Open option.
9) Follow the on-screen prompts to set up the app.
10) Navigate to the Fire TV home screen, select the Settings icon (Gear icon).
11) Tap on the option My Fire TV displayed at the bottom.
12) Click Developer options.
13) Turn on the option ADB Debugging and select Apps from Unknown Sources.
14) A new window appears. Tap the toggle button placed next to the Downloader app.
15) Now, open the Downloader app.
16) On the interface of the Downloader app, you can see a URL box.
17) Enter code 71019 on the URL box and tap Go.
18) The Lucky TV IPTV’s installation menu will pop up on the screen.
19) Select Install. Within a few minutes, the Lucky TV app will be installed.
20) Now, Sign in to the Lucky IPTV app using the login credentials.
21) Paste the M3U link provided by the IPTV service provider and start streaming your favorite content.
How to Watch Lucky TV IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Before following the steps listed below, make sure to have an M3U link from your desired service provider and get a subscription from Lucky TV IPTV. Note down the login credentials.
1) The first thing to do is to download the Lucky TV Apk file on your PC.
2) Then, download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your PC.
3) Launch BlueStacks and sign in to the BlueStacks using your Google credentials.
4) After entering into the BlueStacks interface, click on the apk icon displayed on the sidebar.
5) Now, drag and drop the downloaded lucky TV file from your PC to the BlueStacks emulator.
6) Install the Lucky TV app on BlueStacks and sign in using your login credentials. Paste the M3U link and start watching your favorite movies and live TV shows.
How to Install Lucky TV IPTV on Android Smart TV
1) Turn on your Android Smart TV.
2) Navigate to Settings and select the option Device Preferences.
3) Scroll down to the bottom and click on the Security & Restrictions option.
4) Select the Unknown Sources option and enable it.
5) Now, open a browser on your PC and download the Lucky TV IPTV apk file.
6) Transfer the file to a USB drive.
7) After completing the transfer, remove the USB drive and plug it into the Android TV.
8) Locate and select the USB drive on your Android TV.
9) Select the Lucky TV file, and the installation process will begin.
10) After installing, sign in to the app and start streaming it.
If you have any queries related to the pricing plans or installation procedures, you can contact the Lucky TV developers by mailing them to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. You will get an immediate response from their team, and they will guide you in resolving the problem you are facing.
Lucky TV IPTV is the best player that can be used to watch movies, TV shows, Sports, Live TVs, etc., in higher resolution. It can be accessed on various devices like Android devices, PC, FireStick, etc. If you’re looking for a fast IPTV player, then Lucky IPTV is one of the best choices. You can also choose other popular IPTV players like GSE SMART IPTV or Smart IPTV.