IPTV Builders is one of the best IPTV providers. It offers you a variety of content with more than 16000+ live channels, over 60000+ movies, more than 10000+ series, PPV, and more. These TV channels are from countries like the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and more. Moreover, it offers channels in categories like Sports, News, Entertainment, Music, and Movies. It also has separate categories for UFC, benefiting its followers. You can stream the IPTV on Firestick, Android, Smart TV, MAG devices, and more.
Features of IPTV Builders
- Automatic Updates of EPG (Electronic Player Guide) every 72 hours
- Every time the servers get updated, new channels and VODs will be added
- It allows you to request your favorite channels and VODs to be added to the IPTV
- You can stream the channels in SD and HD quality
Why Use VPN?
VPN or Virtual Private Network is necessary if you are streaming IPTV. Most IPTVs are considered illegal, so if you don’t want to get into trouble, you need to use a VPN when streaming the IPTV. VPNs are available for both free and paid. Some famous VPNs include Windscribe VPN, Surfshark VPN, Atlas VPN, and PureVPN.
Subscription Price of IPTV Builders
IPTV Builders is a subscription-based IPTV provider with multiple plans to choose from, and the plans are:
|Plan||No. of Connections||Period||Money Back Guarantee||Price|
|Free Plan||1||24 Hours||None||$0|
|Gold Plan||1||1 Month||2 Days||$12|
|Gold Plan||2||1 Month||2 Days||$18|
|Gold Plan||3||1 Month||2 Days||$25|
|Platinum Plan||1||3 Months||3 Days||$25|
|Platinum Plan||2||3 Months||3 Days||$45|
|Platinum Plan||3||3 Months||3 Days||$65|
|Diamond Plan||1||6 Months||5 Days||$45|
|Diamond Plan||2||6 Months||5 Days||$81|
|Diamond Plan||3||6 Months||5 Days||$120|
|Master Plan||1||12 Months||7 Days||$75|
|Master Plan||2||12 Months||7 Days||$135|
|Master Plan||3||12 Months||7 Days||$200|
How to Subscribe to IPTV Builders
1. From any of your devices, launch the browser.
2. Search for IPTV Builders and choose the official website from the results.
3. Scroll down to the Pricing section, choose the plan you want and click on Buy Now.
4. On the Checkout page, in the Billing details section, enter details Name, Email, Address, and more.
5. Once you enter all the necessary details, select Place Order.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to subscribe to the ITPV.
7. You now have an IPTV account, and the account details will be sent to you via email.
How to Stream IPTV Builders on Android Devices
1. Turn on your Android device and select Play Store on the home screen.
2. Enter Rayo IPTV on the search bar and choose the app from the search results.
3. Click on Install. Once the installation is over, launch the Rayo IPTV app.
4. Select Use Your Playlist URL and enter the M3U Playlist URL of IPTV Builders in the given section.
5. Click on Add Playlist and stream your favorite IPTV content on your Android device.
How to Watch IPTV Builders on iOS Devices
1. Turn on your iOS device and launch the App Store.
2. Look for 247 IPTV, and from the suggestion list, choose the app.
3. Select Get to install the app on your iOS device.
4. Open the 247 IPTV app and type the Username, Password, and M3U URL of IPTV Builders.
5. Click on Login and enjoy watching IPTV content on your iOS device.
How to Get IPTV Builders on Firestick
1. Power on your Firestick device and go to the Find tab.
2. Select Search and enter Downloader on the search bar.
3. Choose the app from the search results and click on Download to install Downloader on Firestick.
4. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to return to the home screen.
5. Navigate to Settings and select My Fire TV.
6. Click on Developer Options and select Install Unknown apps.
7. Choose the Downloader app and enable it so that you can install apps from Unknown sources on your device.
8. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the Tivimate IPTV apk on the URL box.
9. Select Go to download the app on Firestick and click on Install.
10. Wait for the installation to be over, open the Tivimate IPTV app, and select Add Playlist.
11. Click on Enter URL and type the M3U URL of IPTV Builders.
12. You can now stream live TV channels on your Firestick.
How to Stream IPTV Builders on Android TV and Nvidia Shield
1. Switch on your Smart TV and select Apps.
2. Navigate to Play Store and select Open.
3. Click on the Search bar and type Net IPTV.
4. Choose the app from the results and click on Install.
5. After the installation is finished, open the Net IPTV app.
6. Enter the M3U URL of IPTV Builders and start watching your favorite live TV channels on your TV.
How to Watch IPTV Builders on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV device to the App Store.
2. Type IPTV Smarters on the search bar and choose the app from the suggestion list.
3. Install the IPTV Smarters app on your Smart TV and launch the IPTV Smarters app.
4. Enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of the IPTV Builders and click on Add User.
5. Enjoy streaming live TV channels on your Smart TV.
How to Get IPTV Builders on Windows and Mac PC
1. Power on your PC and open the VLC Media Player app.
2. Select Media > Open Network Streams > Network > M3U URL of IPTV Builders.
3. Click on Play, and you can stream the IPTV content on your PC.
How to Stream IPTV Builders on Kodi
1. Install Kodi on your device and launch the Kodi app.
2. Click on TV on the menu and select Enter add-on browser.
3. Select PVR IPTV Simple Client and click on Configure.
4. Click on General and select Location.
5. Choose Remote Path (Internet address) on the drop-down box and select OK.
6. Choose M3U Play List URL and type the M3U URL IPTV Builder in the given section. Click on OK.
7. Select Enable and click on Channels. Now, you can stream the channels that you like on Kodi.
How to Watch IPTV Builders on MAG Devices
1. Switch on your MAG device and go to Settings.
2. Click on the System Settings option and select the Servers option.
3. Choose Portals under Servers.
4. Enter IPTV Builders as Portal 1 name and M3U URL of IPTV Builders in the Portal 1 URL section.
5. Select Save and enjoy streaming your favorite live TV channels on your MAG device.
How to Get IPTV Builders on Enigma 2
1. Turn on your Enigma 2 device and select Settings > Setup > System Network Device > Setup Adapter > Settings.
2. You will see an IP address appearing on the screen, note it down.
3. On your PC, open the browser and search for Putty Software.
4. Choose the official website and download the software on your device.
5. Install it on your PC and open the Putty software.
6. Type the IP address in the given field and click on Telenet.
7. Select Open and set default login as root.
8. Enter the M3U URL of IPTV Builders and enter Reboot.
9. Now select Enter. Your device will restart, and the IPTV contents will be loaded.
10. Start watching your favorite IPTV content on Enigma 2.
How to Stream IPTV Builders on Formular
1. Launch the MyTV Online app on your Formular device.
2. On your screen, you will see a MAC address, note it down.
3. Click on Add Portal and type IPTV Builders as Portal name.
4. Enter the M3U URL of IPTV Builders in the Portal URL section.
4. Select Connect and enjoy streaming movies, TV series, live TV channels, and more on Formular.
IPTV Builders offers you customer support 24/7. You can use customer support in case of any problems with IPTV. Visit the official website of the IPTV and use the live chat feature to contact customer support. Explain your issue to them, and they will give you the appropriate answer to solve the issue. You can also contact them using Email.
IPTV Builders is a popular subscription-based IPTV with content from worldwide. You can get your money back within 48 hours of the subscription if the servers aren’t working for you. You can also simultaneously stream on 3 devices at the same time. Enjoy streaming the content provided by the IPTV on any of your devices.
You can solve the IPTV not working issue using the methods below:
1. Check your login credentials
2. Check your internet connection
3. Uninstall and reinstall the IPTV
4. Try using another IPTV
5. Check whether the IPTV servers are down
Yes, it offers a 24-hour free trial period.