IPTVs are gaining more popularity with the lower subscription and more number of channels. Most of the IPTV providers are cheaper than live TV streaming platforms like YouTube TV and Sling TV. In addition to that, IPTV also has more number of channels than live TV platforms. One such service is the Glitch IPTV.
Glitch IPTV is one of the renowned IPTV providers, and the most liked IPTV providers among the users. It offers thousands of IPTV channels at a lesser subscription price. The IPTV has the built-in video player app to stream its contents. So, you don’t need any IPTV Media Player app to stream the video content. Let’s get into the signup process for the IPTV provider.
Update: Glitch IPTV is not providing any services as of the moment. The services are shut down and no longer working.
How to Sign Up for Glitch IPTV
(1) Go to the Glitch IPTV website on your smartphone or PC.
(2) Click the Subscription tab on the top of the screen and choose your preferred subscription.
(3) On the Billing page, enter your personal information and click the Continue button.
(4) On the next screen, select a payment method and complete the payment.
(5) After completing the payment, you will get the IPTV credentials to your registered mail ID.
Purpose of a VPN while accessing IPTV
When using IPTV apps and channels, use a VPN service to protect your personal information. Most of the IPTV providers will track the user data and store online logs. To protect your data, use premium VPNs like NordVPN and ExpressVPN. These VPNs have highly secured servers in almost all parts of the world. With this, you can protect your personal information and spoof your geolocation.
You can install the Glitch IPTV on Android smartphones and any Android-based devices.
- Android Smartphones
- Amazon Firestick
- Smart TVs
How to Install Glitch IPTV on Android Smartphones
(1) On your smartphone, go to the Glitch IPTV download link.
(2) Download the apk file. If any warning appears, click the Allow button.
(3) Wait for the Glitch IPTV apk file to download. When the download is over, click the Open button.
(4) Now, the installation screen will appear. Click the Install button.
(5) Then, click Open to launch the IPTV app.
(6) Sign in with your IPTV account and watch all the live TV channels on your Android device.
How to Install Glitch IPTV on Amazon Firestick
To install the GlitchTV app, you need a third-party installer like Downloader as the IPTV app is unavailable on the Amazon App Store.
(1) Go to the Settings option on your Fire TV’s Home screen.
(2) Choose the My Fire TV option. If you have older Fire TV, choose the Devices option.
(3) On the Device or My Fire TV menu, tap on Developer options.
(4) Now, select the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
5) On the confirmation pop-up, choose the Turn On button.
Install Glitch IPTV on Firestick Using Downloader
(1) Go to the Search icon at the top left corner. If you have the Downloader app, skip to Step 6.
(2) The on-screen keyboard will appear, type Downloader and search.
(3) Select the Downloader app. The app will appear under the Apps & Games category.
(4) Click the Download icon, followed by the Open icon.
(5) The Downloader app will open now. Go to the URL and type the Glitch IPTV download link.
(6) Then, click the Go button.
(7) The Glitch TV apk will get downloaded. Click the Install button, followed by the Open button after installation.
(8) Open the Glitch IPTV app and sign in with your login details. Finally, watch all the IPTV contents on the Firestick.
How to Install Glitch IPTV on Android TV
(1) Turn on your Android smart TV and open any of the web browsers.
(2) Go to the Glitch IPTV download link and download the apk file.
(3) After downloading, open the Downloads folder and install the apk file.
(4) Open the IPTV app and sign in with your IPTV account.
(5) Now, stream all the live TV channels and on-demand contents on your smart TV.
Glitch IPTV offers good customer support, but only via mail. In the Contact Us form, you need to specify your name and mail ID. Then, the descriptive issue with the service. You will get a reply mail in 3-4 business days. Until now, this is a major drawback that is registered in the IPTV service.
Glitch IPTV is a quality IPTV provider and providing quality IPTV services. But in recent times, a lot of users are complaining that the IPTV has buffering and server issues. If this continues, it may be hard to use Glitch TV. If the issue is resolved, the IPTV may get new customers. But ultimately, the IPTV is no longer working now.