If you want to stream live TV channels on the desired device without any cable, then you must go for IPTV service providers. IPTV providers will fetch the broadcasting and allow you to stream the contents over the internet. Apart from the live TV channels, you can stream on-demand movies, TV series, and various other content. One such exciting IPTV service provider is C+ IPTV.
C+ IPTV is one of the IPTV service providers that offer 100s of live TV channels and on-demand content. It offers local and international channels under various categories. The categories include sports, news, entertainment, kids, music, and more. Moreover, you can stream various movies, TV shows, TV series on your desired device. Above all, it is a free IPTV service that will neither cost any subscription nor you have to register. You can get the free M3U URL from the C+ IPTV website.
Is VPN Required to Stream IPTV
VPN is one of the important services that you will require while streaming. It will help you to hide your IP address so that you will be staying anonymous on the internet. VPN will make it hard for hackers or trackers to track you even when you are using public WiFi. It also increases the connection stability and you can stream without any buffering. Moreover, you can bypass geo-restrictions.
How to Install C+ IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Open the Play Store app on your Android smartphone or tablet.
(2) Search for the Lenox MP app.
(3) Select the Lenox Media Player app from the search results.
(4) Click on the Install button.
(5) Click on the Open button.
(6) Choose your preferred language on the welcome screen.
(7) Click on the Service ID field and enter the ID that comes with the C+ IPTV.
(8) Now, you can stream video content on your smartphone and tablet.
How to Stream C+ IPTV on Smart TV
(1) Install the IPTV Smarters Pro on your Smart TV.
(2) Open the IPTV Smarters Player app.
(3) Click on the Add New User button.
(4) Choose Load your Playlist File or URL.
(5) Then, click Allow to grant the necessary permissions.
(6) Enter the following info like Name, Type, File, or URL link.
(7) Click on Add User and now you can start streaming the contents.
How to Get C+ IPTV on Firestick
(1) On the Firestick home screen, click on the Find option.
(2) Then, choose to Search and type Downloader with the help of the Firestick remote.
(3) Select the Downloader app from the search results.
(4) Click on the Download button.
(5) Choose Settings > My Fire TV option.
(6) Then, click on the Developer Options.
(7) Choose Install Unknown Apps.
(8) Turn on the Downloader toggle.
(9) Open the Downloader app and click on the URL field.
(10) Type the APK URL of TiviMate and click on the go button.
(11) Click on the Install button.
(12) Open the TiviMate app.
(13) Now, click on the Add Playlist option.
(14) Then, click Enter URL.
(15) Now, enter the provided URL of C+ IPTV.
(16) Now, you can stream IPTV videos on Firestick.
There is no dedicated customer support available on C+ IPTV. As the IPTV can be accessed with the IPTV Media Players like the above-suggested ones, you can get the support from respective IPTV Media Players.
There are lots of free IPTV service providers and C+ IPTV is one of them. Though you don’t have any customer support or dedicated apps, it is better to try, specially if you are a first-time IPTV service provider. You can also check out other free IPTV service providers like TeaTV and Cyberflix TV.