IPTV services are broadly classified into IPTV Providers and IPTV Players. Generally, most IPTV Providers offer the content in the M3U Playlists or Xtream Codes format. If your IPTV Provider offers Xtream Codes as login credentials, you need to use the IPTV Players with Xtream Codes API support to watch the provider’s content.
In this article, you will learn more about Xtream Codes and how to use them on IPTV Players.
What is Xtream Codes API?
Xtream Codes API consists of a Username, Password, and Server/Port URL. Various IPTV services offer this type of code as credentials. Although most IPTVs provide Xtream Codes, there are also IPTVs that only provide you with M3U URLs. But you don’t need to worry, as you can easily extract Xtream Codes API from the URL.
How to Extract Xtream Codes API from M3U URL
If the IPTV Provider offers an M3U Playlist URL via email, refer to the below steps to convert it into an Xtream Codes format. To explain the conversion procedure, we have used a demo M3U link.
M3U Playlist URL Example:
Convert M3U URL to Xtream Codes API:
- The username of Xtream Codes will be from the “username=” to “&” on the URL.
- The password will be the text of the number next to “password=”.
- For the server URL, it will be from the beginning of the M3U URL to the (:) colon.
- The number next to the (:) colon will be the port number.
From the above M3U URL, the extracted Xtream Codes
- Server URL – http://nordiciptv.IPTV.best
- Port ID – 8000
- Username – iptvplayers
- Password – iptv0987
How to Use Xtream Codes API to Stream IPTV on Smartphone [Android & iPhone]
1. Sideload and install the XCIPTV Player on your Android device. If you use an iPhone, download the app from the App Store.
2. Launch the XCIPTV Player app after installation.
3. Provide the Username, Password, and server port URL.
4. Click Sign in and stream the IPTV content on your Smartphone.
How to Use Xtream Codes API to Stream IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device and select the Find icon.
2. Click the Search bar and enter Downloader on the search bar.
3. Choose the app and select Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Go back to the home screen and select Settings.
5. Select My Fire TV and click Developer Options.
6. Click Install Unknown apps. Select the Downloader app and enable it.
7. Now, launch the Downloader app and enter the URL of the IPTV Stream Player apk on the search bar.
8. Select Go, and the apk file will be downloaded. Click Install to download the app.
9. Once the installation is done, open the IPTV Stream Player app.
10. Type the Username, Password, and Server URL along with the port. Select Sign Up.
11. Choose the content you want and enjoy watching the IPTV content on your Firestick.
How to Use Xtream Codes API to Stream IPTV on Windows PC and Mac
1. Switch on your PC and go to the browser.
2. Download the GSE Smart IPTV APK from any APK website. Similarly, download the BlueStacks software and install the app.
3. Launch BlueStacks and log in using Google account credentials.
4. Tap the Install APK icon shown on the toolbar.
5. Select the GSE Smart IPTV APK file and hit Open to install the app.
6. Launch GSE Smart IPTV on BlueStacks.
7. From the app’s menu, select the option Xtream Codes API.
8. Enter the Xtream Codes credentials offered by your IPTV service.
9. Once the content is loaded, enjoy streaming IPTV content on your PC.
How to Use Xtream Codes API to Stream IPTV on Smart TV
1. Launch your Smart TV and go to the App Store / Play Store.
2. Click the Search bar and enter IPTV Smarters.
3. Choose the app from the suggestion list and select Install to download the app.
4. Click Open to open the IPTV Smarters app on the Smart TV.
5. Select Accept to the EULA agreement form.
6. Tap on Login with Xtream Codes API.
7. Enter the Username, Password, and server port URL of the IPTV Provider and click on Add User.
The Xtream codes provide the facility to stream your favorite TV channels in any place at your convenience. The legal nature of the Xtream Codes cannot be verified as they may or may not hold licensed content. You can use a premium VPN to safeguard your streaming.
Why is VPN Necessary for Streaming IPTV?
Streaming IPTV always poses a critical question of whether IPTV is legal or not. It is better to avoid the circumstance of searching for the answer. You can go for a VPN to protect your IP address and stream the IPTV content without any trouble. There are many VPNs available for streaming devices. You can go for premium VPNs such as ExpressVPN and NordVPN.
Other Best Xtream Codes-Supported IPTV Players
There are lots of IPTV player apps that support Xtream Codes API. In addition to the above-mentioned players, we have listed some Xtream Codes players below.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can get free Xtream Codes from popular Link Provider sites, but make sure that you use a VPN while streaming the content.
IPTV Smarters Pro is the best Xtream Codes-supported IPTV player.