Pondering over watching live TV channels, movies, and TV shows anytime and anywhere, then we suggest you try IPTV services. IPTV is used to stream TV channels and on-demand content over the internet. To stream content using IPTV, you need to subscribe to IPTV Service Providers. These providers will give you the M3U URL or Xtream Codes API with the subscription. You can use these URLs or APIs on IPTV Media Players and stream the content provided by the IPTV provider.
What is Xtream Codes API
Xtream Codes API consists of a Username, Password, and Server/Port URL. Various IPTV services use this type of code as credentials to login into the IPTV. Although most IPTVs will provide Xtream Codes, there are also IPTVs that only provide you with M3U URLs. But you don’t need to worry as you can easily extract Xtream Codes API from the URL. There are lots of Xtream Codes IPTV player apps that support Xtream Codes API, and they are:
How to Extract Xtream Codes API from M3U URL
1. Subscribe to an IPTV service provider to get the M3U URL Via email.
2. The username of Xtream Codes will be from the “username=” to “&” on the URL.
3. The password will be the text of the number next to “password=”.
4. For the server URL, it will be from the beginning of the M3U URL to the (:) colon.
5. The number next to the (:) colon will be the port number.
6. Now, you have extracted the Xtream Codes API from the M3U URL.
M3U Playlist URL Example:
From the above M3U URL, the extracted Xtream Codes
- Server URL – http://nordiciptv.IPTV.best
- Port ID – 8000
- Username – iptvplayers
- Password – iptv0987
How to Use Xtream Codes API to Stream IPTV on Smartphone
1. Turn on your Android device and select Play Store.
2. Enter XCIPTV Player on the search bar and choose the app from the search results.
3. Select Install to install the IPTV Player app on the device.
4. Launch the XCIPTV player app and enter the Username, Password, and server port URL.
5. Click Sign in and stream the IPTV content on your Smartphone.
How to Use Xtream Codes API to Stream IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device and select the Find tab.
2. Click on Search and enter Downloader on the search bar.
3. Choose the app and select Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Go back to the home screen and select Settings.
5. Select My Fire TV and click on Developer Options.
6. Click on Install Unknown apps. Select the Downloader app and enable it.
7. Now, launch your Downloader app and enter the URL of the IPTV Stream Player apk on the search bar.
8. Select Go, and the apk file will be downloaded. Click on Install.
9. Once the installation is done, open the IPTV Stream Player app.
10. Type the Username, Password, and Server URL along with port and select Sign Up.
11. Choose the content you want and enjoy watching the IPTV content on your Firestick.
How to Use Xtream Codes API to Stream IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Switch on your PC and go to the browser.
2. Download and Install VLC Media Player on your PC.
3. Open the VLC media player app, and select the Media tab on the top left corner of the screen.
4. From the available options, select Open Network Stream or use the shortcut key, Ctrl + N.
5. Choose Open Media and click on Network.
6. Enter the server port URL in the given box and select Play.
7. The content will be loaded on your PC, and start streaming your favorite content.
How to Use Xtream Codes API to Stream IPTV on Smart TV
1. Launch your Smart TV and go to the App Store / Play Store.
2. Click on the Search bar and enter IPTV Smarters.
3. Choose the app from the suggestion list and select Install.
4. Wait for the installation to be over and open the IPTV Smarters app.
5. Select Accept to the EULA agreement form.
6. Tap on Login with Xtream Codes API.
7. Enter the Username, Password, and server port URL of the IPTV Provider and click on Add User.
Xtream Codes M3U is a credential used to log in to the IPTV. In case you only have an M3U URL, you can easily extract Xtreme Codes from the URL. The Xtream codes provide the facility to stream your favorite TV channels in any place at your convenience. You can use the Xtream Codes on IPTV Players and enjoy watching the IPTV content.
Frequently Asked Questions
You need to check and verify the M3U URL of the IPTV Provider. The IPTV Player app has to be restarted, and try logging in to your subscription.
The legal nature of the Xtream Codes cannot be verified as they may or may not hold licensed content. You can use a premium VPN to safeguard your streaming.